Part 15

Nandini goes to freshen up and Manik lies on the bed waiting for Nandini to come out. Nandini comes out wearing a White crop top and a floral skirt. She sees Manik still lying on the bed with eyes closed. She moves towards him.

                         (Nandini dress) Nandini: (softly) Manik baby get up everyone must be coming soon

(Nandini dress)
Nandini: (softly) Manik baby get up everyone must be coming soon.
Suddenly Manik pulls her but Before Nandini could register anything she was under him and His lips on her. He starts kissing her madly. He breaks the kiss when they were out of breath then he starts kissing her neck.

Nandini: (stammering) Ma... Manik baby ple.. Please st..op. (Manik stops and smiles)

Nandini also smiles and pecks his lips. Manik goes to freshen up. Nandini goes down to make pasta for everyone. She cooks pasta and keeps it on the dinning table in mean while the bell rings. She goes and opens it and sees everyone standing. She smiles at them and tells them to come in. Our Cabir being the foodie shouted.

Cabir: Nandini did u made pasta. I love you sissy. Where is it??
Nandini: Cabir calm down its on the table. I made it for everyone.
Dhruv: Where is Manik??
Navya: where is our monster.
Nandini. Ahh don't call my baby a monster.
Navya: Thik a baby monster.
Nandini: (shouts) Navya tu rukh!!

Navya starts running and Nandini runs after her. Nandini starts throwing pillows on Navya she starts throwing on Nandini. Everybody was laughing hard seeing their tom and Jerry fight. Meanwhile Manik comes down looking handsome in his shorts and shirt. He sees them and was going to shout at them when he sees Nandini was going to slip and fall. He runs towards her and takes her in his arms and saves her from falling. Nandini closes her eyes because of fear. She opens it after a little while and smiles seeing Manik holding her securely. He makes her stand carefully and shouts:

         (Manik attair) Manik: (shouts angrily) Nandini are u out of your mind

(Manik attair)
Manik: (shouts angrily) Nandini are u out of your mind. Can't u see. Now u could have hurt your self And Navya I don't even know what to say to you.
Nandini and Navya gets scared.They knew monster is going to eat them alive so they start making excuses to save themselves and Escape from their. Nandini says:

Nandini: Cabir lets eat you were hungry Na come. (Cabir understand what she is trying to do and smiles naughtingly)
Cabir: No Nandini u guys continue I don't mind. (Nandini gives a deadly glare to him).
Nandini: Hmm ha I just remembered that I forgot something in the room I will go and get it.
Navya: yeah even I forgot something In your room. I will also go with u and get it.
Nandini and Navya was going to run from their when Manik shouts.
Manik: (shouts) stop both of you.(they both stop) Nandini and Navya what were U guys doing u are Fighting like kids like seriously. Grow up. Nandini what If you could have hurt yourself. U don't care about yourself but I care. He continues...
Navya: (whispers) Like seriously Even I could have hurt myself he didn't say to Me so mean I am his friend.Does he see their are more people except Nandini.
Nandini hears that and giggles. Manik sees that:
Manik:Now why are u giggling?? Did I said something funny!!
Nandini: (cutely pouting) Sorry Na baby please see I made pasta for everyone it will get cold come lets go. Please Jaan sorry sorry it will never happen again.
Manik: (melts) okay but next time be careful.

Everyone eats the pasta and praises Nandini

Everyone eats the pasta and praises Nandini. Manik smiles seeing his girl getting praised. After eating everyone goes and sits in the living room.

                (Living room) Mukti: So guys what's the plan

(Living room)
Mukti: So guys what's the plan.
Alya: Let's go for shopping.
All the boys shout: Noooooo
Alya: Okay okay calm down!!
Navya: Hmm we should go for a movie.
Manik: No lets do something in house I don't feel like going out today.
Nandini who was siting beside her ask:
Nandini: Baby what happen are U fine??
Manik: Yeah Jaan it's just I don't feel like going out.
Nandini: Okay
Mukti: Hmm so let's play something. Like children games.
Nandini: yeah that would be fun. Let's play hide and seek.
Abhi: are u serious Nandini.
Nandini: i am dead serious!!
Manik: But baby!!
Nandini like a child start pleading. Seeing that Everybody agrees.
Cabir: Okay so everybody knows how to play it right! (Everybody nods)Okay cool who will give the first den.
Nandini: Navya first!!
Navya: Nandu no
Nandini: Navya please
Navya: okay fine
She goes and counts 50. Everybody hids.She finds everyone one by one. She finds Dhruv and alya first in the guest room. Then she finds Cabir in the bathroom. Then she finds Manik in his and Nandini bedroom and then she finds Abhi and Mukti in the another guest room. Then she tried to find Nandini but she could not find her anywhere. She looked for her every single where but she could not. She comes running.

Navya: guys I can't Nandini anywhere??
Manik: wohoo Navya u lose now u have to give the den again.
Manik shouts Nandini to come out but she don't. He goes outside and shouts but she was not there too. He runs from here to their to find her but he could not. Manik goes inside and shouts her name Nandiniiiii.

Cabir: (worried) Manik relax Call her.

He calls her she was not picking up. They hear her phone ringing they follow it and see the phone lying on the cushion.

Manik: (shouts) Shit this girl! Where she can go.
Cabir: Manik calm down she will be fine. Don't worry.
Manik: (worriedly shouting) what calm down Nandini is missing. Are u serious u want me to calm down like seriously Cabir.
Mukti: Guys shut up we have to find Nandini. I think we should search in the house again.
Dhruv: Yeah I think Mukti is right.

All started searching for her again. It was almost 2 hours they are searching her from but they could not find her anywhere. Manik starts crying loudly and sits on the couch with His eyes close.Suddenly he feels someone cleaning his tears he founds the touch familiar he opens his eyes and sees Nandini cleaning his tears. He smiles seeing her but then turns into a angry hulk.

So I end this chapter here I hope you guys love it. Comment comment and vote to show me your love. Muhaaa😘😘