Part 18

Morning: 8am
Nandini and Manik were sleeping peacefully hugging each other. Manik sleep got disturbed because of the continuous phone ringing. He picked up the phone from the side Table it was Cabir.

Manik: Kya Cabir Intni subha subha cal karta hai. Suna bhi Nahi detha.
Cabir: Soh raha tha ya romance kar raha tha joh Intna frustrated sound kar raha ho. Or ha 8 baja Ha time dekha hai collage Nahi Ana.
Manik: what 8 baj Gaya omg Intni late ho Gaya. Chal Cabir phone rakh Muja ready hona hai.
Cabir: Thik Thik a rakh raha ho jaldi pohnch.

Manik wakes Nandini up. She gets up after lot of cribbing. They both get ready and leave for collage looking like a perfect couple.

 They both get ready and leave for collage looking like a perfect couple

(Manik and Nandini attiar)

Collage:
Manik and Nandini come hand and hand in the classroom. Others were already sitting on the last desk in pairs. Manik and Nandini went and sat beside Navya and Cabir.

Cabir: So finally a Gaya humra hot couple ha. ( Nandini blush)
Manik: Cabir shut up!!

The boys got busy in taking to each other and girls got busy in their topic. Manik not for ones left Nandini hand. He was tightly holding and Nandini was all the time smiling. The class starts All were paying attention especially girls as they didn't wanted to get punished again. The class ends and everyone leaves for the canteen. They were walking when suddenly some champu type guy came to Nandini with huge glasses and sits on his knees. Everyone gets shocked. Manik gets angry and was going to hit the guy but Nandini stops him.

Guy: Nandini I like you a lot from the first day. Will u please be my girl friend.

(The guy just joined the collage he didn't knew that Nandini is already booked with his Manik. Manik temper reaches to its peak listening to the guy purposal. He grabs him from his collar and punches him. (Poor guy) He fall on the floor his glasses broke. Everyone starts laughing. But the guy stood up and held Nandini hand and starts blabbering please be my gf I really like u. Nandini immediately took her hand off his. Manik pushes him and yells.
Manik: (angrily) Ek punch kafi Nahi tha Kaya. Ek hor chahiya. Apna ap ko mirror main dekha hai. Dumbass. Get lost or agar Nandini meri girlfriend ka as pas bhi dikha Na Mujsa bura koi Nahi ho ga. Samja Nikle yaha sai.

Manik takes Nandini hand and moves towards Cabir and the gang follows them.

Canteen:
Manik: (angrily) how dare that idiot even dared to purpose u. I am going to kill him.
Nandini: (cutely) Manik baby please calm down. Main konsa hus ladka ka pas ja Rahi ho. Main toh sirf apna Manik sa pyaar Karti ho.

Everyone goes Awww on her and Manik kisses her cheek.

They spended their whole day attending some boring lectures and having a little fun in between classes. The collage dismiss. Manik and Nandini reach home fully exhausted.

Manan room:
Manik and Nandini enter their room. Both fell on the bed and fall asleep. That walk up around 6:30 pm and had some snacks.
They were watching a American tv show cuddling to each other and exchanging some pecks and passionate kisses in between. The gang enters as they decided as they all were having a sleepover at Malhotra mansion. They all decided to play something.

Nandini: Okay let's try something we all will ask each other 5 questions which we don't know about each other. With this we will get some secrets out and plus we will get to know each other more. What say?? ( I hope u all understand the game I don't know how to explain it in a good way).
Manik: Yeah good idea baby!!
Cabir: ha tako toh Acha hi laga gai as she is your baby!
Manik: Cabir shut up and let's start!!!
Mukti: Okay so I will ask Cabir?
Cabir: okay shot!
Mukti: First crush?
Cabir: My chemistry teacher was my first crush. Man she Was hot. (Navya gets angry).
Mukti: First Kiss??
Cabir: (blushes a little) With Navya which was magical. (Navya forgets her anger and hugs Cabir tightly)
Mukti: Navya favorite actor??
Cabir: (with little jealousy) Salman khan she is crazy about him.
Mukti: Love for you....?
Cabir: Love to me Is which makes u change for good. Love can make u do anything.Love is to accept the other person happily without any conditions. (Everybody was overwhelmed on listening Cabir description on love. Navya hugs Cabir mor tightly).
Mukti: Hmm nice!! So your last question who is your favorite actress??
Cabir: I love Katrina as she is sexy and hot. (Navya breaks the hug and angrily hits him and he laughs and takes her in a hug)

So I end this chapter here. I know it's small but please compensate with it I am so tired gotta get some good sleep because of tiredness I can't even write. I wrote for people who are waiting for the next part, who love my story. Guys please comment and vote. If their grammatical error please forgive or something is spelled wrong. I apologize!! Love you all!!😘😘