Part 30

Everyone Enters the resort and moves towards Manan room as it was so near and all were tired.
Manan room:
All entered and crashed on the sofa they didn't had any energy left in them because of how much they danced.
Nandini: (tiredly) I can't even get up I am so tried. I am sleeping here only.
Manik: Baby no u are not sleeping here actually one is sleeping here go in your rooms and sleep.
Nandini: Baby I can't even make it to the bed I will fall in between I can't get up.
Manik: Baby when I am here not to worry I will pick you up and take you to bed.
Nandini spreads her arms towards Manik and signals him to pick her up. He happily picks her up and she snuggles to him like a baby and falls sleep to which he smiles and kisses her cheeks.
Manik: (looking towards the gang and says slowly) Guys get up go sleep in Your room.
Navya: Manik let me sleep here please it's a request. I can't even get up.
Manik: No Navya go sleep in your rooms.
Cabir: Come baby I will pick you up and take u to the room.
Navya: No u don't have to and I don't even want your help. I can walk by myself. Huhhh I HATE you so much. (saying that she turns away her face from Cabir)

Cabir who trying to keep himself calm loss his patience when Navya said the word hate. His eyes were spitting fire. He gets up and angrily moves towards Navya. She gets scared as knows she should not have said it as Cabir hates when she says all this and he gets mad but she can't do anything now she has already turned him to an angry hulk. He picks her up roughly and takes him to their room everyone gets shocked seeing that.
Mukti: Yeh Cabir toh angry hulk ban Gaya Aaj yeh Navya ko kacha Chaba Jaya ga.
Alya: Yeah true uska face dekh ka toh asa hi lag raha tha. Navya is in trouble best of luck Navya. (Saying that she laughs)
Dhruv takes Alya to her room and they both sleep. Abhi takes Mukti to her room lies her on the bed and starts kissing her wildly they make love for few hours and falls sleep. When everyone left Manik changes Nandini clothes(Manik has changed Nandini clothes numerous times) and changes his clothes and lies down hugging her tightly and pecks her lips and falls into a deep slumber.

Cavya room:
Cabir throws Navya on the bed harshly and kisses her like mad lover. Navya didn't protests as she knew she herself as bought the angry hulk out and now she has to face the consequences. Cabir breaks the kiss when they both were out of breath.
Cavya: (angrily+tears) Kya bol Rahi thi bhar tumari kaha bhi kasa ki hate me when u know I never like this words from your mouth. Can't u understand what I say or what? U know how much it pains I know I always act to be funny and pretend as I don't care but I do care when it comes from your mouth. Get one thing clear it your mind I don't wanna hear this words again from your mouth ever for me you get. I love you so so much just keep only this thing in your pie size brain and your mind. Samji.
Navya: (emotionally) I am sorry Cabir I should not have said that I am so bad Na. It's all my fault i am so sorry love! I made you cry Na I will never in my life say it again and will never make you cry.Please forgive me I love you.
Cabir: I love you too Navya but hear me out once again never ever this hurtful words should come out of your mouth. Navya nods and Cabir slams his lips again once on her and rips all clothes of her from her body and Navya removes his cloth. They made love for 5 hours continuously and the room was filled with Cabir Groans and Navya moans. Cabir was harsh and wild but Navya loved it to the Core. It's not often when Cabir is in love making mood. (Lol😂 that only our Majnu Manik who is always up for it Kidding😂 now Back to the story)
They stopped when they were tired Navya hugs Cabir tightly and sleeps. Cabir was adoring her all the time. Cabir gets mad at her when she speaks this kind of stuff because he has only her in his life. He has friends but the who is his heart or we say heartbeat is only Navya. Cabir thinking this falls into a blissful sleep.
Manan room: (morning 7am)
Nandini was the first one to wake up as the alarm was ringing beside her table. She turns it off and looks towards her baby who was actually sleeping like a 2 year old kid.Nandini pecks his lips numerous times to which Manik smiles in sleep. Nandini goes to the bathroom to freshen up. She comes out to see a cute sight of Manik sleeping on her stomach hugging her pillow tightly and taking Nandini name again and again. She figured it out that he must be seeing her dreams.

      (Nandini outfit and hairs are same) Nandini moves towards Manik to wake him up

Nandini moves towards Manik to wake him up.
Nandini: (shaking him) Baby get up its time to rise and shine.
Manik: (sleepingly) Jann we will rise and shine Tomm can I sleep now please  I love you.
Nandini: No no no baby get up.
Manik: please Na Jaan.
Nandini: Baby no we have to go for breakfast. Common please (Manik doesn't get up) Okay if u will not get up I will..I will ha not talk to you for whole one day and will not let u even come near me. (Manik gets up with jerk)
Manik: What baby that's not fair u know Na I can't sleep without u or nor I can sleep without kissing you or cuddling u.
Nandini: If u wanna do all this do get up.
Manik makes a grumpy face and sits on the bed folding his both hands near his chest and sits pouting like a kid. Nandini goes all awwwwwww on him and gives a smacker on his cheek. Manik smiles widely and hugs her waist like a kid and Nandini Ruffles his hair.
Nandini: My baby will get up Na? (Manik nods like a kid still hugging her waist and Nandini again goes all Awww on him. But our majnu had some others plans beside getting up  Manik smiles naughtingly and starts kissing her belly.

(Something like this but imagine Nandini standing) Nandini closes her eyes tightly

Nandini closes her eyes tightly. Manik sucks her belly and stomach for about 10 mintues while his hand was exploring her unrevealed parts while Nandini was moaning.
Nandini: Baby please freshen up. We will continue this later.
Manik:(stops) Okay first give me my dose to keep me alive.
Nandini: (blushes) Manik Tum bhi Na. First freshen up. (She said pushing Manik to the bathroom)

So I end this chapter here I hope you guys love it. I hope you guys like little cavya scene. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Please comment and vote. Love you all.😘😘😘