Part 55

Manan were still sitting on the sofa with Manik's head on Nandini chest holding her tightly. Nandini was ruffling Manik hair softly. She was all set to pamper her boyfriend who has become a baby now.

Nandini: Baby leave me Muja breakfast bana Na hai Na!! (She said softly kissing on his head listening her he snuggles his face into her chest more nodding no) My baby are u not hungry???

Manik: No I just wanna stay close to you!! (Snuggling into her like a baby)

Nandini: Baby I am here I know baby your tummy is hungry my baby needs foods Come lets go down.

Manik: Okay Chalo but I will stay with you in kitchen.

Nandini: Baby ofcouse you can come anywhere Chalo!!

They both move downstairs with Nandini in Manik's arms...........

Kitchen:
Manik puts Nandini down while she turns towards him pecks on his lips. He hides his face in her hairs.

Nandini: What my baby wanna eat?? (Softly ruffling his hairs while his hold on her become tighter)

Manik: Kuch Nahi I just want to stay close to you!! (Snuggling more into her)

Nandini: Baby agar aap Nahi kaho ga kasa Chala ga. Common it's already too late. You have to eat this food. See I making all your fav dishes today. (Pecking his lips)

Manik didn't reply instead he just snuggling into her more and more. Nandini knew she is his everything, he is scared to the core of losing her. Veebha threaten to kill her Has just increased his fear of losing her. The incident where Nandini was in hospital because of the car accident has already left a deep scar in his heart he can't afford that again.

Nandini: Baby you know Na jab tak tum Mera saath ho Mujha Kuch Nahi ho ga Mera baby Intna scared kyun hai? I am not liking it!

Manik: I am scared to lose you!! (He whispers his face hidden in the crook of her neck)

Nandini: Baby you Na you don't need to be your Nandini is always with you!! (She said softly ruffling his hairs)

Manik: I know and tum Muja kabhi chod ka Nahi jayo gi. (Seriously)

Nandini: Hai main tumha kabhi chod ka Nahi jayo gi chalo now let me make food for you go sit in the hall! Everyone is coming in 10.

Manik: No main yahi Rahu ga! (Stubbornly)

Nandini: Acha thik ka stay here!!!

Nandini started making the food while Manik was all the time standing hugging her from behind his face hidden in her soft hairs. When she was done she turned happily to face Manik. She directly into Manik eyes which was full of fear. Fear of her leaving him, fearing of him losing her, fear of seeing his love in danger, fear of not able to do anything. She cups Manik face places soft kiss of his forehead.

Nandini: Manik baby I thought u are strong tum Intna daro ga toh kasa Chala ga. Manik I will be fine tum ho Na mera saath Kuch Nahi ho ga Muja. Agar ho bhi gaya toh please don't be like this main humasha tumra dil ma Rahu gi. (Pointing towards his heart) Main humasha tumra saath Rahu gi Zindagi bhar. Main markar bhi tumhara saath Nahi chodu gi Manik not even the death can separate us. Jintni daar zinda hu I will leave your side for even a min. (Tears were flooding down their cheeks like rain drops)

Manik takes her in a born crushing hug both crying like maniacs in fear of losing each other, Separating from each other. The others who were standing at the kitchen door listening door broken into tears even cabir couldn't stop his tears today. They all ran and hugged them from behind.

Navya: Emotional kardiya tuna Nandu tuna. Kaha sa sikhi tuna esa emotional bata karna ha. Rula Diya!! (She said breaking the group hug)

Alya: Hai mera Sara makeup Karab ho gaya!! (Everybody laughed)

Cabir: Chal chod da Manik usko woh Kahi Nahi ja Rahi hai. (He said looking at Manik who was snuggling His face in Nandini neck while she was caressing his hair softly)

Nandini: Rahna do Cabir bhai no teasing my baby today!! (Manik shows Cabir his tongue while he laughs at him)

Cabir: Bacho ki Tara Kaya behave kar raha hai. Wasa Kaya ban raha smells delicious.

Nandini: Pasta!!! Manik ka fav!! Common Manik lets go your tummy needs food!!

They all make their way towards the dinning room while Nandini came out with a huge bowl of pasta filled while Manik sulking after her in desire to be his loves arms.

Cabir: Manik chal chup chap yaha a ka Baath or Nandini ko akala chod. (Everyone smiles while Manik pouts)

Nandini: Cabir bhai it's okay!! Come here baby!! (She opens her Arms towards Manik who in a blink was in her arms)

Nandini feeds Manik while everyone request her to feed them. She happily feeds them Manik couldn't stop finding over his lady love. He kept looking at her with love filled eyes a drop of tear fell out of his eye. He couldn't stop his tears while knowing Nandini is in danger, his world, his love, his life in in danger and he can't do anything about it. Nandini looks at Manik and sees tears she gets worried.

Nandini: baby Kaya hua?? (Wiping his tears pecking on his eyes)

Manik: No Kuch Nahi just asa hi.

Nandini: Jaan Come lets go to our room u should rest baby take a nap u will feel better. (She said softly)

Mukti: Manik soh ja rest kar look at u.

Dhruv: Ya buddy teri eyes are red take a nap.

They all insist he finally agrees to sleep everyone signs. Nandini takes him to their tucks him into the bed and was about to leave when Manik holds her hand stopping her from leaving.

Nandini: Kaya hua baby sleep!! I am right here!!

Manik: mera pasa hi raho Na don't go anywhere. (Holding her hand tightly in his Nandini nods smiles at him wondering what this day holds for her and her Manik)

I end this chapter right here hope it was not too boring. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Do vote and comment would love to read what u guys think. Next update no idea!! Haha love u all!❤️