Part 16

Manik breakdown after not finding Nandini when he felt someone wiping his tears. He opened his eyes sees nandini wiping his tears he smiles and hugs her tightly and then breaks the hug and looks at her with anger filled eyes. Nandini gets scared seeing that and was secretly praying to her ayyiypa that please save her today from her Manik's anger.

Manik: (shouts on his highest pitch angrily) where the hell where u Nandini. U know how much I love you.Do u have any idea what I was feeling when I could not find you. I am was scared I could not breath whom I am taking too I think you just don't care.

Everybody was quite as they know if they would say something Manik will surely face their death as Manik would kill them.Nandini had tear in her eyes.

Nandini: (tears rolling down her eyes) Manik baby please listen to me. I am sorry.I know u love me a lot and I love you too.
Manik: Nandini this time sorry would not work.
Cabir: Manik atleast listen to nandini. She would have a reason to go like that.

Manik nods and nandini starts narrating everything to them.

Flashback:
Nandini was hiding behind the bushes. Suddenly she sees outside the Malhotra mansion a little girl with her puppy was crossing the road and she notice that the truck was coming on the fast speed. She run towards and pushed them and all three of them falled on the other side of the road. The girl got little hurt she started crying and Nandini hurt back side of her left hand it was bleeding a little and puppy was fine.
Nandini: Baby shhh u are fine don't cry!! (Hugs the girl)
LG: (crying) Di my hand it's hurting shee.(see)
Nandini: Baby don't worry I will take you to the doctor and get your hand checked. Let's go
LG: otay( okay)
Nandini takes the girl to the doctor. While they were going in the taxi she was going to call Manik to tell that where she is or he will be worried but she realizes that she don't have her phone. She gets worried thinking of Manik's condition on finding her missing. She was going to ask taxi drivers phone but till the hospital so she went inside and got her and the girl hand treated and got the puppy checked to make sure if he is perfectly fine. They come back to the place where they met with an accident. A lady came running to them and hugs the little girl.

LG: Momma where were u??
LGM: I was right here bacha but who told you to crossed the road I saw everything. I am really mad at you.
LG: sorry mama
The lady turns towards nandini and hugs her and says:
LGM: Thank you Betha for saving her if u didn't save her don't know what could have happen and are u fine as u falled u must have hurted yourself??
Nandini: don't thank me aunty and I am completely fine don't worry.

The little girl kissed Nandini and her mom bids her good bye. Nandini runs to the Malhotra mansion thinking of Manik condition. She enters the Malhotra mansion and sees her baby sitting on the sofa and crying and others  standing with tensed faces. She runs towards them everyone saw her and was going to shout at her for disappearing like that but she tells them to be quite.

Present:
Everyone hugs her except Manik as he was standing numb thinking what if she could have been hit by the truck or something would have happen to her how would he live without her. She has hurted her arm in all the blunder. He run towards and sees her left hand bandaged with white cloth he could clearly see the blood.This made him more angry he left without saying anything but not before shooting a angry glance at her.Others knew it's going to be really hard for Nandini this time to monify her baby which has now become a angry monster.
Nandini: Cabir please help. I can't see Manik angry at me.
Cabir: Nandini this time I can't help as Manik is right at his place. I am also really mad at you it was about your life u know what could have happen. U gotta help yourself this Time.
All the girls: We agree with Cabir.
Dhruv and Abhi: We too!!

All disperse and She stands their lonely with tears flowing down her eyes.

So I end this chapter here I could only right this. It's so not good and it doesn't make sense. Please forgive me!!!