Part 53

They all get shocked to see one person in the mall whom they never wanted to see and that person in none other than Veebha who had a huge crush on Manik during collage times but he always loved Nandini to the core. She is crazy about Manik Nandini never liked her nor Manik he hated her to the core as she always tried to separate him from Nandini. They all were going to run before Veebha sees them but it was too late she saw Manik and came running to him and hugged him hard but he didn't respond he pushes her away with so much hardness that she was going to fall back he never liked anyone near him except Nandini and his friends not some strangers. Nandini was giving Veebha angry glares it was looking like she was going to kill her soon Ofcouse she hugged her boyfriend.

Manik: (angrily) Veebha stay away from me!!

Veebha: Kyun Manik I know u love me too toh chod do Na Iss Nandini ko!!

Manik: Shut your black mouth you Nut case Kaya day dream kar Rahi ho I will love you not even in your dreams I love my Nandini my Jaan stay away from us!! (He said hugging Nandini tightly while Veebha gets super angry and jealous) Get out of our way Nahi toh jo main karu ga Na humasha yaad Raku gi.

Veebha: I will kill your Nandini Manik and get you don't worry u will be mine soon!! (She said shamelessly while this made Manik more angry he shouts for the security and manager who came running they knew them)

Manager: Is anything wrong answer sir!!!

Manik: Yes, I want you too throw this girl out of this mall get her out from here Nahi toh I will make this mall shut down!!

Manager: No sir don't do it security take this girl out quick!! (He said ordering the security while they dragged Veebha away)

She was screaming while getting dragged away "I will kill your Nandini Manik I will kill your Nandini" Nobody could guess that how much this words were affecting Manik but Nandini knew she kissed his cheek and gave a soft peck on his lip.

Nandini: (softly) Jaan don't get tensed she is mentally ill don't worry I am always there with you I am here!! (She said pointing at his heart) Till u are with me Muja Kuch Nahi ho ga!!

Tears flowed from Manik eyes.................

Manik: U know Na u are my biggest weakness agar usna Kuch ho Gaya toh main ma.....

Nandini: Jaan shhh please Muja Kuch Nahi ho ga it's just a threat to scare us nothing is happening to me!!

Alya: I hope ya Kuch Na Kara!!

Mukti: Kuch karna ki koshish bhi kada gi Na Isko zinda gaad du gi chipko kahi ki.

Cabir: Buddy cheer up don't worry we are here nothing will happen to her!! (He said looking at Manik who was pulling Nandini into him more and more making his grip tight with a fear a of losing her)

Manik: Guys can we please go home i don't wanna take any risk regarding Nandini she looks dangerous!!

Nandini: But jaa...

Manik: Baby please no Argue on this!! (Nandini nods)

Malhotra mansion:
They all reach home Manik didn't leave Nandini for a min nor he spoke a word after what happened in the mall he was too scared. All the couples dispersed to their rooms. Manik picks Nandini in his arms, moves towards their room. Manik makes her lie Down while she lies down on top of him completely.

Nandini: U know I feel sad when u are too quiet Jaan!! (Manik hides his face in the crook of her neck) Mani please listen Na don't be scared I am always with you Manan are forever I am not going away from you nobody can separate us!!

Manik: U are always with me Na? U will never go away from Na I will di....

Nandini cuts him off.............

Nandini: Shh don't u even say it I am always with you by your side don't think about what happen Acha lets watch your favorite movie!!

Manik: No baby I only want to be with you!!

Nandini: Jaan please come Na!! (She pulls him to the theater room she puts his favorite movie fast and furious)

She went and brought popcorns and drinks for them. She went to invite everyone but they all were fast asleep.

Theater room:
Nandini came in with the popcorns and drinks. She went and sat on Manik's lap who holds her tightly. The movie started they started watching it while sharing lot of pecks and kisses in between. The movie ended after two hours.

Nandini: So my baby feeling better now?? (She said softly)

Manik: Yes u are with me Na than I am the best!! (He said pecking on her lips)

Nandini: Jaan let's sleep Muja Bohot neend a rahi hai!!

Manik: Chalo Meri Jaan lets see sleep!!

Manik picks her up while she keeps her head on his shoulder from front and slept in his warmth. Manik smiles at her, places her on their bed.

Manik: Jaan u are the most imp person in my life you are my heart I can't afford to lose you at all. You are my life my everything tumra bina ek min bhi Nahi raha sakta. Tuma Kuch huna ka dar sa hi daar lgta hai. Ajj jo uss Veebha Na kaha hai Woh Mera mind sa kabhi Nahi Jaya ga nor I can forget it but I will try my best to be happy for you Nahi toh daar tumha kohna ka toh humasha maara andar raha ga.

Manik lies next to her while she snuggles more into him sleeping with a smile on her face. Manik pecks on her lips numerous times then calls someone.

Manik: I want my house security more tight and especially Nandini ka aas pass the bodyguards should always be with her. (He cuts the call with a smirk on his face) Lets see now Veebha Tum Meri Jaan ko haath bhi kasa lagayo gi.

After admiring her for few he falls into deep slumber.

I end this chapter here I hope it was not too boring. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Do comment and vote will be waiting for an amazing response. Love you all!❤️