Part 49

(Nandini dress)

                (Nandini dress)

                      (Manik) Manan was coming down pecking each again and again but what they next shocked them to core

                      (Manik)
Manan was coming down pecking each again and again but what they next shocked them to core. The hall living room was messed up the pillows were all around while all were sleeping on each other. Nandini gets super mad seeing her whole living room messed up, she hates when somebody spoils anything. Nandini look at them with extreme anger who were sleeping peacefully unaware of the mini monster who is going to attack them soon. Manik already knew so he didn't even try to say anything, he just stood at one place looking at Nandini who has become a mini monster now moving forward. Nandini takes a full bucket of cold water throws on them, they all get up with jerk while Manik Burst out in laughter. They all show their eyes to them but he didn't care and kept giggling.

Alya: Nandini why did u throw such cold water on us??

Mukti: Nandu what is this Yaar??

Abhi: U ruined all my clothes!!!

Nandini: (angrily shouting) What the heck guys u all spoiled my living room what's wrong with you. Iski halat yeh kisna ki?? (She asked angrily putting her hands on her waist with a angry pout)

They all get scared seeing her anger and points towards each other. Manik laughs out loud again enjoying the show.

Cabir: Nandu it was not me this Dhruv throwed that pillow on me so I throwed back. (Saying that he ran and hid behind Manik)

Navya: Maina bhi Kuch Nahi kiya Nandu it was Alya!! (Saying this she also ran behind and hid behind Cabir)

Alya&mukti: Humna bhi Kuch Nahi kiya!! (They all also ran and hid behind Navya)

Abhi: Maina bhi Kuch Nahi kiya!! (He ran and hid behind Mukti)

Now only Dhruv was left who was biting his nails.