Part 6

Hey guys I am back with part 6.Hope u guys like it.

Manik and Nandini both were sleeping cuddling each other. Manik had his face nuzzled in Nandini neck and was sleeping peacefully.Nandini woke up and saw Manik sleeping peacefully and smiles. Nandini tried to move but Manik made his grip more tight on her waist and Nandini smiles she again tries to move but couldn't get out of his hold with lot of difficulty she comes out of his grip and stood up. But as expected she started to feel dizzy because she got high fever but she ignored it and went to freshen up.
Nandini comes out but she again starts feeling dizzy and things infront of her started to get blurry. But she handled herself and saw Manik waking up.With lot of difficulty she walked towards Manik because of dizziness she could hardly walk or see anything. She went to him and hugs him tightly Manik gets shocked with the sudden hug. She knew she is going to faint and Manik will panic so she says.

Nandini: (hugging him tightly) Manik don't panic. I am completely fine baby and after saying that she faints.
Nandini words made Manik shock and confuse he pulled her out of the hug to ask why she is saying that but he found her fainted. He gets shocked and when he comes out of the shock he starts crying waking Nandini up.

Manik: (crying) Nandu baby my princess wake up Na see u are scaring me wake up. See if it's any prank of yours its not a good prank wake up Na but she still didn't wake up.

Cabir enters their room and sees Nandini fainted and Manik crying badly and runs towards them. He keeps his hand on Manik shoulder. Manik sees him and says.

Manik: (crying) Cabir tell her Na to wake up she is not waking up.

Cabir: ( worriedly) Manik please calm down she is fine she just fainted let me call a doctor.

Manik nods and try to calm himself but tears were still rolling down from his eyes. Girls also entered and saw Nandini fainted they also run towards ask Manik what happen.

Manik: (crying) she fainted because of high fever. I don't know how she got fever she was fine last night and starts thinking how she got fever.
Mukti looks at the others girls with horrified face and the other girls also get worried because they know they are going to get killed from Manik's hand.

Suddenly Manik shouts and looks towards the girls.
Manik: (angrily) now I get everything last night it was raining and don't tell me Nandini played in rain and that's why u guys were late. Am I Right Mukti.
Mukti and the others girls get scared Mukti was going to answer when Doctor enters and girls take sign of relief. They all just wanted to kiss the doctor for saving them for right now or all of them would be lying dead right now.( lol)
Manik: (sternly) doctor I want her to be awake In an hour or u will face your worst do u get that.
Doctor gets scared and nods and also cursing himself for agreeing to come here. He starts checking her and tells them that because of high fever she fainted nothing to worry about. He gives Nandini injection and Manik closes his eyes tightly and hisses as he has got the injection. All of them look at him and smiles. Doctor leaves after giving Manik medicine and telling him that she will wake up in 30 or 40 minutes and when Doctor leaves Manik turns to the girls and starts giving them deadly glares girls get scared.

Mukti: Manik I am really sorry I told her not to go and play but she didn't hear me and this girls were also requesting to go so I allowed them. Sor her sorry left incomplete as Manik shouts.
Manik: (shouts ) Mukti shut up Nandini was your responsibly u took her with u. I told u let me come if I was their I could have handled her any how but no u guys wanted to have stupid girls night out. And u could have stopped her from going and playing but no. U know Na she gets fever but still u allowed her were u out of your mind.i am never forgiving u for this and u guys (pointing his finger towards Aliya and Navya) U guys know what I went through when I saw her fainted. I died 100 time while seeing her in this condition. But how u guys will understand.
Mukti: Manik I am so sorry I tried stopping her but she was not hearing anything. Please forgive me sorry holding her ears.
Aliya and Navya: sorry Manik please forgive us.
Cabir: Manik please forgive them Na they are saying sorry Na. It's not their fault.
Manik: Okay I am forgiving them this time but If they repeat it again I will not spare them. And girls get one thing in your mind i am never sending Nandini with u guys alone and if she is going with you guys I will drop you guys and I will pick u guys up. Do u all understand that.

Girls nods and they see Nandini moving a little and calling for Manik and Manik runs towards her and sits beside and she opens her eyes a little seeing that he hugs her tightly and starts crying. Nandini feels really bad seeing Manik cry and says.

Nandini: (slowly pulling Manik out of the hug and holding her ear says with a cute pout) sorry Na Manik please don't cry it's hurting me please. I am sorry.
Manik: he hugs her and says Never ever pull this stunt on me again or u have to face my worst nd Jaan I have told u so many times Na not to play in the rain but u never hear me and I am really angry at u for that and with that he stands up and was about to go but Nandini hold his hands and says.

Nandini:(cutely) sorry Na Manik I will never play in the rain never again. Nandini promise please don't be angry at me and forgive me.
Manik melts seeing her saying sorry so cutely, he nods and hugs her tightly.Still hugging
Manik: I am forgiving u this time but next time I am not melting with your cute faces.
Nandini: thank you Manik For forgiving me I love you so much.
Manik: I love you too my Jaan.
And other smiles seeing this two cute love birds. Manik places his lips on Nandini and they starts kissing each other Madly forgetting that their friends are still their. Cabir, Mukti, Aliya and Navya palm their faces and shouts guys stop we are still hear. But the love birds were lost in each other and didn't hear them and kept kissing.
Cabir: (slowly) guys lets leave let them Romance.
girls smilingly nods and they slowly move out of the room without disturbing them.

So I end this chapter here hope you guys like this part too. Guys comment and tell me did u guys liked this part of not.