Part 34

The girls intentionally moves towards where Nandini and Manik were  happily playing in the water and plus romancing.

Navya: (acting+loudly talking)Mukti hum koh si ride la??
Alya: Navya hum Woh wali ride pa chalta hai. (She said pointing towards the ride Nandini wanted to go)
Mukti: Yeah it will be fun it's better than this small ride. (Nandini hearing them makes a cute sad pout because she can't go. Manik gives them a angry glare but the girls don't play any heed)
Alya: Yeah it will be fun!!!
Nandini: (pouting babyishly) Maniii Muja bhi Jana hai? Main jayo??? (She asked so cutely that Manik was going to say yes lost in her but he came back in senses)
Manik: (sternly)Nandu Maina tumha bola tha Na no more discussions on it. U are not going!!!!!
Nandini: (crying like a kid) Manik Muja bhi Jana Woh girls bhi ja Rahi hai!!!!!
Manik: Nandini stop acting stubborn no means no!!!!
Nandini: (babyishly crying) Maniii Tum Muja dant raha ho??
Manik: (melts) Baby no main dant Nahi raha but I am still not agreeing for u to go!!!
Nandini looks at the girls who were still standing their looking at them and then at Manik.
Nandini: (cutely pouting) Unko bhi roko Phir Nahi toh Muja unha dekh kar waha Jana ka maan Kara ga. (She said pointing toward the girls. The girls looked at her shocked)
Manik takes Nandini out of the pool
They were in and make their towards the girl.
Manik: (Sternly) Tum log koi big ride par Nahi ja raha kyun ki Phir mera baby ka Jana ka dil bhi Kara ga samja.
Mukti: per Manik hum toh Jaya ga.
Manik: (smriks) oh toh Tum jayo gi. (Mukti gets scared but still nods in yes)
Jaka toh dikau Phir tuma pata hi main Kaya karu ga.
Mukti: (scared) Girls hum Nahi ja raha!!! Main toh sirf mazak kar Rahi thi. Yeh toh Alya Jana chahati thi.
Alya: What main Nahi Navya!!
Navya: What mana kab yeh toh tumhara plan tha Nandini ko tease karna ka.
Nandini: (cutely pouting) Tum log Muja tease kar raha tha??? So mean I am not taking to u guys!!! (She said hugging Manik)
Manik: Tum log mera baby ko tease kar raha Tha? How dare u guys?? (He said playfully)
Mukti: Because your baby is so cute or Humna uska cute cute pouts or antics Dekna ka liya yeh Kiya!
Manik: Woh toh hai my baby is hot, sexy and cute.
Nandini: (kissing his cheek) Thank you mani!!!
Mukti: Humara thank you?
Nandini: (cutely) Woh Nahi mila ga because u teased me!!
Alya: Awwwww!
Manik: Chalo Baby dusri ride main jata hai!
Nandini: Yeah let's go!!!!!!! (Excited)

They move towards the other ride which was beside the other big ride. Nandini smiles naughtingly and Manik and the gang who was not looking at her. She tries to sneak out from the crowd and was going to run towards the huge ride. When Manik came running and caught her. Nandini shows him her 32 teethes and he gives her a angry glare She is caught. The others laugh at her and her cuteness.
Nandini: (stammering) Wo...woh....ma....main...... Ha main mani washroom ja Rahi thi. (She said in one go)
Manik: (glaring at her angrily) Oh really baby??
Nandini: Ha mani!
Manik: Nandini stop lying huma sab dikh raha tha Tum Kaya kar Rahi thi.. Can't u hear at one time clearly. No big rides means no kitni baar samjana para ga.
Nandini: Sorry baby!! (She said holding her ears cutely pouting)
Manik: It's okay but now stick by me agar Phir sneak out karna ki koshish ki Na dekh Lana!!!
Nandini: (babyishly) Thik a Nahi karu gi okay main tumhara saath hi Rahu gi. (She said holding his hand tightly and he smiles at her)
Mukti: Tum log kitna cute ho.
Alya: yeah true!!!!!
Dhruv: Chalo Abh hum rides la.
Cabir: Ya Chalo Chalo kab sa inka romance hi dekh raha hai!!!
Manik: Shut up Cabir Jasa tuna beech main Navya sa romance Nahi kiya. (Navya blush)
Cabir: Chalo Chalo hum rides lata hai!!!!

They spend their whole day in the amusement park with lot of fun, masti, romance. They leave for the hotel at 7 totally drained out with no energy in them.

Hotel:
Dhruv parks the car and they all move towards their room to freshen up. They plan to meet up for the dinner at 10 and then go on a long drive. They all moves towards their rooms.

Manan room:
Manik and Nandini enters holding hands with Nandini head on Manik shoulder. Nandini unties their hand goes on the bed and falls on it on her stomach. She was the one who enjoyed to her fullest other were just seeing her enjoying most of the time. Manik smiles at her and moves towards her and lies next to her and starts caressing her hairs.
Manik: Mera baby tired ho Gaya??
Nandini: (sleepingly) Ha Baby Bohot tired ho Gaya!!
Manik: But baby ko freshen up toh hona hoga tumra clothes water sa gila hai. So Chalo go freshen up and change your clothes!!!
Nandini: Nooo baby I can't get up!! I am tired! Let me sleep like this!!!
Manik: Baby no Chalo get up!!!!
Nandini turns her head towards Manik still lying.

Nandini: (cutely pouting) Utna zarrori hai????
Manik: ha Mera baby zarrori hai! (He said pecking her pout)

Nandini gets up grumpily goes and freshen up comes out in her night clothes and lies on the bed. Manik went to change his clothes and come out lied beside Nandini and she snuggles into his embrace and sleeps. Manik was all the time admiring her and smiles remembering one of the incident their one of the moment in the collage when he freaked out as she didn't reach the collage on time.

Flashback:
Manik and the gang was sitting in the canteen as their first lecture was off today. Manik was eagerly waiting for Nandini as she was not here yet. Suddenly he sees Mukti Coming he gets happy as Nandini must be with her but when she entered she was alone.

Mukti: Hey guys?
Manik: Where is Nandu???? Woh kaha hai Mukti?? (He asked almost freaking out on her)
Mukti: Woh toh Mujsa pehla nikal gayi thi Aaj as Usa kahi Jana tha. Abhi tak aayi Nahi Kaya?
Manik: (freaking out) What??? Tuna Usa akala Jana hi kyun hi Diya? Tuna usko phone lagaya? Kuch kaha kar gayi thi Woh tujsa subha? Bol Na???
Mukti: Nahi Woh Mujsa Kuch Nahi kaha kar gayi usna sirf Intna kaha ki main Aaj Jaldi ja Rahi hu Muja kahi Jana hai.
Manik:( shouting) tu Ussa puch Nahi sakti thi Kaya Woh kaha ja Rahi hai. (Mukti and everybody didn't say anything they know Manik is crazy and mad about Nandini. He loves her like crazy. He can't even bear a single scratch on her body.)
Mukti: Sorry Manik!
Manik: What sorry uska phone bhi off a raha hai. (Manik  said trying her phone)
Manik: Woh kiska saath gayi thi Kaya?
Mukti: Nahi Woh apni car la kar gayi hai!

Nandini who reached the collage in an auto as her car broke down in the middle of the road while coming and then she got late while looking out for an auto. (Never in my life sat in a auto but would love too) She reaches the collage and sees Manik 10 miss class.
Nandini: Oh shit!!! Manik is going to be mad! Nandu bhag!

Nandini ran towards the canteen and reached the canteen breathing heavenly she leans towards the canteen wall and was getting her breath back to normal. She sees Manik on his phone (ofcouse calling her) All looks towards her. Manik went running to her and hugged her tightly. She responds with equal favor and snuggles into him. He breaks the hug and gives her a angry glare.
Manik: (angrily) Kaha thi tu? Intni subha kaha gayi thi? Intni late kyun ponchi? Tera phone kaha hai? Tu phone kyun Nahi utha Rahi thi? Tu kabhi phone apna paas Nahi rakh sakti hai Kaya?
Nandini: Mani please don't get angry Na I can explain why I am late. Woh when I was coming my car broke down in the middle of the road then I didn't get a auto for long time so that's why I am late. Or phone Woh battery dead ho gayi. Main charge karna bul gayi thi is mukti ki vaja sa. (Mukti widens her eyes) Agar Mera phone charge Hota main tuja hi call kar dati.
Manik: (shouts) Nandini stop blaming your mistake on someone else. U know forget it? Pata hai main kitna dar Gaya tha!! Tuja Kaya farak pad ta hai.
Nandini: (cutely pouting) Manii Muja maaf Nahi Karo ga??? Please I do care. U are the only person who are so close to my heart. That's why I came running. Please forgive I promise I will never do it again. Pleashhhh puppy face! (She said making a puppy face)
Manik: (melting)Awwwww okay Abhi Thik a Agli baar kiya Na I will not talk to u!!!
Nandini: I will never do it again. (She said hugging him tightly)
(Flashback ends)

I end this chapter. I know I wrote crap sorry I was just too tired but I had to give an update. But I hope you guys still like it. Comment and vote and tell me did u guys liked it or not. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Love ya!!😘