Part 48

Manik was impatiently waiting for Nandini to come out of the bathroom.

Manik: Nandu come out Na I can't control now baby!!

Nandini: Baby just two mint I am done!! (She screams from the bathroom)

Manik: What are u doing inside baby??

Nandini: I have a surprise for you baby u will love it.

Manik: So come fast Na I can't control my desires now!!

Nandini: I am done mani close you eyes!!

Manik: What why?? (He screams)

Nandini: Just close your eyes Na it's a surprise only open when I say okay!!

Manik: Okay fine!!! (Manik closes his eyes tightly)

Nandini comes out of the bathroom wearing a super sexy nighty of red color looking super super hot and sexy. Her nighty was barely covering her any body parts.

She comes near Manik places a soft peck on his lips

Nandini: Open your eyes mani!!!

Manik opens his eyes. His eyes widen with shock while his mouth wide open seeing Nandini in her favorite color nighty looking dead sexy. Nandini laughs seeing his reaction!!! Nandini closes his mouth!! 

Manik: OMG Nandu u are looking dead gorgeous and sexy in this nighty. (His eyes were filled with desires now) I can't control now!! (He picks her up in his arms and moves towards their bed)

Nandini: Waisa u liked the surprise Na??

Manik: This is the best surprise I have ever got from you Nandu!!!! I love this super sexy surprise.

Mature content:
Manik lies her down on the bed hovers over her. He places his lips over and starts kissing her like a hungry beast.

Manik hand move towards her nighty straps

Manik hand move towards her nighty straps. He pulls them down still kissing her having a clear view of her front body. He removes the mere piece of cloth from her body. Leaving her in her bra and inners. Nandini removes his shirt and pants kissing him on all over his Chest. Manik makes her turn having a clear view of her back. He removes the bra from her body.