[10] The Zuka Club and Shiro's Feelings.

This is kinda a filler chapter because I honestly can't stand the Lobelia episodes so this will be more towards Shiro and his feelings.

*Shiro's POV*

I sat awkwardly in the club room. It was lunch break, but my mind was running at a million miles a minute to even touch my food. I can't believe that Takashi KISSED me. I thought it was a dream and I would wake up after. Nope I was awake and he had kissed me. Now I was an emotional mess and couldn't even face him without stuttering or blushing. The others were already dressed as knights and getting ready for the next cosplay thing or whatever. I really wished I could just go home today and honestly I never would have thought about saying that ever.

Sitting alone in the corner was a dark gloom around me.

"Is something up with Shiro-senpai?" I overheard Kaoru whisper to the others.

"He's been like that since he got here." Hikaru said next.

"It seems that the trip to the beach hit him a little harder than we thought." Kyoya answered writing something in his notebook. I tensed up when he mentioned the beach and the others saw it whispering at Kyoya to not bring it up.

'I'm a mess' I sighed just as the doors opened to some weird girls walking in. I blinked and watched from my corner as the hosts tried to woo the girls. The girls only laughed at them at their 'poor excuse for hosts' quality. I stayed quiet and unamused. They were from Lobelia Academy from the uniforms and that was an all girls school filled with weirdos. Haruhi walked in with another weirdo with some coffee in her arms.

"Oh thank god coffee." I muttered walking over and ignoring the girls taking the coffee. "Much needed thanks Haruhi." I walked away to make a nice cup of black coffee to help bring me back to reality.

"Sure senpai." I heard her say before I completely walked away. I gave her only a small smile in return and got a weird look from the Lobelia girl next to her. The other hosts were just freaking out that the girl kissed Haruhi's hand after saying some cheesy line. What made me a little interested in what they were talking about was that they knew Haruhi was a girl even through her disguise.

"Don't go touching my Haruhi without asking my permission!" Tamaki yelled running forward in his overprotective and jealous way. Of course a swift knock from the short brown haired girl was enough to brush off Tamaki in an instant. "She punched me! She's so violent." Tamaki cried scooting back to the other hosts. Trying to cheer him up the hosts were holding out multiple things for him. Kyoya had ice cream, Takashi had his teddy bear, Kaoru had balloons and Hikaru was holding a Chinese flag? Honey only told him to get a hold of himself.

The girls stood in front of the doors like they had all the power in the room at that moment. I pinched the bridge of my nose and walked away back to my spot to drink my coffee muttering to myself at how stupid this was going to be.

When I heard them singing in a chorus 'Lobelia' I about had it. Fighting the urge to throw my coffee at them to shut up, I watched glaring at the girls as they introduced themselves as the Zuka club. I glanced at the others to see them completely lost.

"They are an over dramatic club big into theatrical performances." The others looked at me probably wondering how I knew this. It was then that the twins burst out laughing about the name while Tamaki was completely lost still and was just laying on the floor. I sighed and looked around for Haruhi wondering where she went.

"You shouldn't underestimate the Zuka club!!" Renge announced coming up in her weird contraption through the floor.

"That thing still freaks me out." I muttered as Renge finally appeared drinking a cup of instant coffee. Even Renge was dressed as a princess for all the knights. It looked like me and Haruhi were the only normal ones now.