[24] A Spooktacular Encounter

"It's about time Shiro." 

"Ume!" Shiro yelled blushing as his friend stood laughing at him from the other side of the room. Shiro frowned. "It was a mistake telling you this." He pouted and crossed his arms turning away. 

"Aw don't be like that! You've been watching that guy from afar and you finally got him!" Umehito said happily. "I'm happy for you, but..." Shiro looked at him and frowned. 

"It's a tragic story of Romeo and Juliet huh?" Shiro laughed lightly. Umehito frowned at his comment. 

"So then Juliet what are you going to do? Fight for a happy ending or follow the same tragic story?" Shiro stayed silent he wasn't really sure what he should do. He needed to find a way to get away from his father and his family first before he could truly move on with Takashi. 

"I don't know. One step at a time, but for now Halloween is coming up. Are you excited?" Shiro saw the smile that Umehito had under his cloak. "What a silly question of course you are." Shiro laughed as he stood. "I should be getting back to the others before they get curious."

"Later Shiro~" Umehito said as Shiro slipped out of his club room and headed down the hallway. It was about time for the host club to start anyway so Shiro quickly made his way down to the room. He was a little surprised to see it dark with jack-o-lantern candles on the tables and some candles lit around the room. 

"Shiro-senpai you made it!" Tamaki said dancing over to him. "Here your costume." Shiro looked down at the clothes and noticed the others were wearing the same thing. 

"Vampires huh? Early start on Halloween don't you think?" Tamaki only laughed and gave some cheesy line about the host club starting their haunting a little early. Shiro shrugged and went to go change he thought nothing really of it. He looked at himself in the mirror. He wasn't really fond of the hat too much so he left it off instead he decided to restyle his hair so it was slicked back. With his costume settled he went back out into the room and started his normal hosting.  

Shiro was pretending to flirt with some girls when the twins and Haruhi came in late. 

"Why are you guys late! Hurry up and change." 

"No can do boss. Starting from today until Halloween count us out. Okay?" The twins said together with smiles. 

"Why is that?" Shiro asked coming over to the others. 

"We are on the preparation comity for a special event. Class 1-A is sponsoring it!" The twins said still in sync. 

"Duty calls then." Kyoya said with a sigh. 

"Good luck without us here for a week!" They said as the dragged Haruhi away with them. 

"Have fun!" Honey yelled while waving them goodbye. 

"Wait why is Haruhi going?" Shiro zoned out as he looked at Takashi. He couldn't help, but think that he was good looking in black. The thought of their date as well came rushing back into his mind as he blushed heavily. Thankfully it was still dark in the room. Shiro almost jumped out of his skin when he felt a hand touch his face. 

"Are you alright Shiro?" Mori asked as he made sure the boy wasn't running a fever. He smiled seeing him wave his hands frantically around as if nothing was wrong. It was nice to see him open up like this. He was so distant when they were younger. Mori had to admit it was very cute how easily Shiro was to embarrass.

"Well isn't this interesting?"

"Nekozawa-senpai?" Shiro blinked and saw his black cloaked friend sitting in a coffin. How usual of him to do a weird thing like that. He also had his ever handy sidekick doll with him as well.  Shiro sighed as he watched Umehito get a creepy aura around him. "If it's fear they want the Black Magic Club will be happy to oblige. After all what is Halloween without a healthy dose of pure unadulterated terror." He creepily laughed staring at everyone from the coffin.