Chapter 2

_________
//3:58am//
_________

I then left the class room closing the door behind me making the rickety walls of the school shake.
I took out my lighter and lit the long skinny white stick in between my lips. My parents never seemed to notice and even if they did their reaction wouldn't have been much.

like I said it's just a bad habit.

"Hey." I heard a voice scream loud into my ear making me jump.
My heart raced back and forth until I could catch my breath.

He took the cigarette out from between my hand and put it in his. "Thanks..." He said blowing puffs of smoke from his mouth. "Aren't you supposed to be helping me with this stuff?" I asked confused, with more attitude than needed.
"Eh, That's what they think at least." He said with a wide smirk. He then blew a puff of smoke into my face making me flinch and then stumble. "Stop." I said through anger, making sure to brush off any ashes or smoke that landed on my sweater.
"What's the whole point of this stupid exercise anyway?" I asked him hoping for some kind of validation. He didn't answer my question, but he didn't acknowledge me either. I admired his physical feature as I waited for an answer from him.
Still nothing.
Avoiding my question, he asked "tell me about yourself, Blake."
"Well, I'm an only child with a fairly simple lifestyle. My parents are on the verge of a divorce and I haven't gained many friends within the past school year. I guess I have a passion for creativity and the want to constantly help other people, but besides that you can certainly say that I live the average teenage life. And you, tell me about yourself, you know, ambitions, goals, talents." I tried my best to sum up the parts in my life that I needed to, but I was more curious to learn about him.

"I've lived with my aunt for as long as I can remember and she's a nurse so I don't see her often considering her shifts are the times when I'm actually home. I Don't have many relatives or family and I certainly have no idea what I'm doing with my life or have any set goals mapped out currently." I could tell by the look plastered on the tips of his face that there had to be more to him than that. He just seemed do intriguing.
I wanted to know more about him.
"Hey this is my house I gotta go." I told him, pointing to the small house up the street.
I started walking the opposite way down the sidewalk but his hand grabbed my wrist holding me back.
I screamed as he pulled my sleeve across my wrist.
"What happened, are you alright?" He said as he let go coming closer to me.
Walking off, pulling my sleeves down farther to my hands, I sprinted on to other people lawns and down to my house. I know he meant well but I'm afraid he'll think bad if me if he saw these old scars.
Now being out of his sight I pulled up my sleeve to see small dots of blood all in a straight line across an old scar.

"Damnit!" I said under my breath.
I just tried to brush it off and pulled down my sleeves once again. Watching how the blood slowly soaked through the fabric of my new coat.

I walked in the door and there was my mother screaming at my father. Don't get me wrong now, I don't hate my dad because he's been through a lot, but my mothers done everything from cheat on my father, to put our family in debt as well as disowning my step brother, So I guess you could say that me and my mom aren't exactly the fondest of each other.

I watched them scream their heads off at each other back and forth as they didn't even bother to make the slightest gesture to even notice I was alive.

I slammed the door shut and they didn't even notice a thing. It was like I was invisible, only to them.
They didn't care about me.
I ran through the stairs like there was no tomorrow and fell to the floor with my elbows planted on my knees and my hands holding my face.
I sat there without a tear falling. It's sad to know that you've been hurt so much to the point where well, There is no longer any point at all.

My feelings got the best of me.

End of chapter 2
Ok I wanna make this clear BLAKE IS NOT EMO...ok that's it...PEACE!