Chapter 7

________
//6:29 PM//
________

"Jack I'm sorry but I really got go.. I.. I got something.. To do at my house.." I told him, but I was lying and he could probably tell because I stuttered like 5 times. I just wanna get home before my parents start to argue again, but it's not like they'll even notice me anyways...

"Sure do you want me to drive you home?"

"It's fine, really my house is just down the block but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Blake wait let me get your number so u can call you for that date tomorrow..."

Shit.. I already forgot about it.

I quickly gave him my phone as he gave me his to put my number into. I gave him a hug and smiled as I walked off his door step and headed down the street leading to my house.

-------------------------
________
//4:10pm//
________

In all honesty I hate being mad at Cameron right now... I mean it's only been a few hours and I'm already missing him.

I reached my door and took a deep breath in as reached for the handle. I sighed in relief to see that my house was empty and I was completely alone with no screaming fighting or yelling, just silence. I was glad I made it home before them so I didn't have to witness anymore fighting with my eyes.

I just quickly ran upstairs as fast as I possibly could and once I reached my room I just jumped onto the bed and threw my back pack on the floor somewhere and grabbed my phone.

-------------------------
_________
//9:02 PM//
_________

I clearly fell asleep and actually slept for what felt like quite a few hours but I was awoken by then unpleasant sound of glass breaking and right then and there I was for sure my parents where home.

Great...

I rolled over to the other side of my pillow and covered my ears to block out the constant repeated screams. What were they even fighting about? I sat there just waiting for them to stop but I was only fooling myself because I should know by now that this is almost never ending.

I can't take it any longer I need to get out of here. I took a look out my window and peeked through the blinds looking to see if their cars were here but surprisingly they were already in the garage and they would hear me go out... Who am I kidding of course they wouldn't, they don't even know I exist.

I looked over at my phone and my empty lock screen and went to messages and looked for Cameron's name. I thought about what I did before I texted him, but I'm not the type to stay mad at people...

Blake: hey can you do me a favor?

Cameron: aren't you mad?

Blake: how could I hold a grudge against you...

Cameron: I'm glad your not mad at me I was starting to freak out. but what's the favor?

Blake: I just need you to come pick me up... Please.

Cameron: sure, why though?

Honestly I'm really sure if I'm ready to tell Cameron, I'm just not good at the whole trusting thing.

Blake: Long story, I'll tell you later I just need to get out of here...

C: be there in five.

And with that we said our goodbyes and before I knew it he was at my door step waiting for me.