Chapter 10

_________
//7:45 pm //
_________

"So where are you taking me Mr. Gilinsky?" I said laughing under my breath..

"Where do you want to go?"

"Ohhhh lets Go to the movies!!"

"Anything for you." he said smiling at me.

"Umm can I ask you something?"

"Anything he answered still keeping his eyes locked on the road ahead of him.

"What happened to you and Cameron?"

"Well that's not really any of my business.." He answered while rubbing his for head.

"Jack you can't deny that you all have some tension together I mean I saw how you two looked at each other during lunch the other day and Cameron even told me not to be around you.." When I said that his head snapped to look over at me like I had just told him bad news.

"Don't listen to Cameron he doesn't know what he's talking about..."

"Why jack?! Don't keep secrets from me!"

"We just have a past that none of us want to bring up, ok I hope you can learn to understand that."

I just simply shook my head as we pulled up to the parking lot of the movie theaters. I wasn't going to let this get in the way of my night with jack.

"Two tickets for Jurassic world please." He said as we came upon the lady at the counter.

We took our tickets and headed to our seats. He headed to the top row in the back as I just followed behind him. I noticed that no one was in the movie theater and we luckily had it all to ourselves.

About 30 minutes through the movie I felt jacks hand go up my thigh. He kinda made me feel uncomfortable I don't really know why though, I guess I'm just not used to this kind of attention. He then reached over to my neck and he started to kiss on my neck.

"Jack stop..."

"Blake it's alright."

"No jack it's not, now please get off of me." I told him as I grabbed his hand and threw it off my thigh. But he only put his hands back to my body.

"Jack stop!"

"Blake what's wrong!" He said with his voice starting to raise. I eventually got the courage to yank him off of me so I could get away. I got up and walked through the stairs and halls as fast as I could. I pulled out my phone and clicked Cameron's icon. He picked up almost immediately.
"Cameron I need you to come pick me up."

"Blake what happened!?"

"I'm at the movies... Just come get me I'll explain later please just come here!"

"Alright I'll be right there I promise just hang on..."

I walked out to the parking lot and waited near the front but I didn't see any sign of Cameron or jack. Then I saw Cameron's car quickly pull up in front of me but he then got out of the car and rushed towards me. He came to me and engulfed me in a hug but quickly let go of me.

"What happened?" He said out of breath like he had just ran a 5k.

"Jack.. Just jack.."

I suddenly saw something different in his facial expression, his eyes seemed dark and his looks changed drastically.

"Gilinsky!!"

He yelled as I watched him let go of me and run to where jack was heading out of the double doors.

"What the fuck man! First you fuck with lisette then you try to mess with Blake!? I don't know what you did to Blake but you better hope I don't find out because if you ever, and I mean ever lay a hand on Blake your done gilinsky!" Cameron yelled at jack...
I could tell things were about to get escalated and I didn't know what to do.

"Cameron just come on... He's not worth wasting your time on." I said grabbing his hand gently and walking to the car with him by my side with his arm slung across my shoulder. And with that we drove off as I watched jack stare at Cameron through the window of the car. What Cameron had just said to jack kept replaying in my mind like a record.. "Lisette?.."

------------------------------
_________
//9:07 am//
_________

I felt a body ram into my side as I walked through my schools hall way heading to class.
"Oh my gosh are you gonna call your little body guard Cameron on me?" He said with amusement.
I didn't bother to answer because I've learned by now that, that only causes attention. I just simply brushed it off and kept on walking.

I came upon Cameron and another guy he was taking to. He hadn't noticed me but by now most people were no longer crowded in the halls so there was not as many screams and laughs as usual.

"Bro, everyone's talking about you and jack... Like what the hell? Do you even like her?"

"No I'm forced to act like her friend because I need these community service hours or some shit for college but bro I've never acctually liked her." He said as if it was nothing.

I stood there... Right in front of him hearing all of this. After all he's done for me... After all the times he seemed so sincere he was only a fraud... This really broke me... But I guess I just needed to realize sooner or later that he was nothing but destruction...

End of chapter 11
Pretty sure this is gonna need some Editing but Whatevahhh😒this chapter sounded so much better in my head omg😩