Chapter 20

YAY WE'RE AT CHAPTER 20!!!!

Great.

I love jack but he can be so difficult sometimes...

I heard keys rattle in the door handle as I stood there heavily with my head in my hands. I looked up to see my mother come in with bags in her hands. "Hi!" She said.

"Hi" I said with a supriesd smirk. But then when she looked up at me, I realized she was only talking to someone on the other line of the phone...
She glanced at me with a stern look and set her bags down and hung her coat, all while holding her phone to her ear with the side of her shoulder. When she continued on with her conversation, I was busy looking for a good place to hang the painting. I saw my mom sit over by the couch... She looked at the empty bottle with oval shaped pink pills, distributed along the rims and creases of the couch.

Fuck.

She clenched the bottle and read the fine lines carefully. I didn't even try and stop her,

There was just no point...

"I'm gonna have to call you back." She said into the phone, her eyes not leaving the the bottle. "Blake...?"
I didn't even respond I just sighed and brushed my hair from the rims of my face.
"What's this...?" She asked slowly. I guess I couldn't hide it from her forever. "Well, if you gave a shit about my life maybe you would know." I said under my breath.
"I don't need attitude Blake!"
"You know what mom, I'm done, ok, I'm really done. You wanna know what those pills are for? There for depression and if you paid the slightest bit of attention to me, you would know that!"
I ran up stairs after saying that.
I felt lightheaded.
I grabbed bags and yanked cloths off of hangers, grabbing everything from my closet that was in reach and stuffed it down the bag.

I was done.

And I'm leaving.

I grabbed money, my phone, and my bags but I had to leave the painting behind. I barged down the stairs. Before she could say a word to me. I grabbed the pills and took a coat, Slamming the door behind me

The car was unlocked and the keys were in my jacket. I know I shouldn't drive considering at any moment I might black out but I needed to get out and do something that would benefit myself for once without help from jack or Cameron.
Once the key was in the ignition, I got out the drive way and headed on the open road.
I found myself on the enterstate not knowing my destination but I was just thinking. My thoughts were scattered, thinking about the past, present and future, if there even is one for me...

I thought about Cameron and how I always rely on him for my problems. But Jack on the other hand I feel like he's just heated out of the whole situation. I know I should have told him much sooner but at the time my only priority was Cameron.
  I kept on driving until a small empty coffee shop came up. It was lit up with lights to illuminate the rims of the small shop. The open sign was visible but the shop itself was vacant. I pulled over into the small parking lot and grabbed my cigarettes and shoved my phone into the pocket of my sweater.
I sat glumly at the empty coffee shop blowing off steam thinking of Jack but my thoughts were interrupted by my phone.

A text from Cameron lit up my screen.

Cameron: goodnight my love...

I smiled at how thoughtful he was, but I didn't bother to text back.
It was exactly 9:59pm and I found myself in the middle of no where at a coffee shop with bad service and a pack of cigarettes.

______________
End of chapter 20
_____________