Chapter 18

A.n: ok so I will start putting covers for the book on each chapter because I couldn't choose the one I like best. So yaaaa the first cover is above!!

_________
//10:56am//
__________

I swiped through my phone to find the top of the messages he had sent;

"Blake why are there moving vans in your yard??"

"Blake are you moving?!"

"Answer me?!"
We're only some of the messages that he had sent to me. I didn't feel it was right of me to text him so I called. It didn't even ring until he answered.

"Blake!" He asked out of breath.

"What" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"Where are you? I saw moving trucks in your yard early this morning are you moving?!"

"That was my dad.... He's moving out to Detroit..."I said very coldly and distantly. "Wait hold up, you woke up early?" I asked sarcastically while laughing under my breath.

"I hate you Blake." He said with a chuckle

"I know you love me though..." I said through a smile. Cameron then turned his head to face me and gave me a confused look, as if he was trying to ask who was talking to by his facial expressions. I simply mouth the words "jack" to him and he nodded his head calmly but soon after he shot his head back to me like he was worried or confused almost.

"So where are you?" Jack asked me, still on the other line. I soon remembered that I never told jack about me and Cameron being... well, together. So I panicked.

"Oh I'm at the mall with someone..."

"Oh who?" He asked me, considering I have no close friends to actually go to the mall with. I had to think of someone.

"Oh....um, my dad"

"Blake your dad just moved...? Is there something you need to tell me?"

"I'll talk later..." And with that I hung up and panicked. I felt my phone buzz and saw jack was calling me back, probably wondering why I just hung up. I just pressed decline and set my phone back down. "What was that all about?" Cameron questioned. "That was,... Jack."
"So you guys are friends?" I stayed silent because there was something I needed to say but I couldn't say it. "Blake?" Cameron asked snapping me out of my daze.

"Yes Cameron he is my friend, you know why? Because he was there for me when you weren't. When I needed you the most, you were never
there but jack was... So yes to answer all your questions he is my friend but I know you and him have something against each other and all I'm trying to do is not make things worse than they already are, ok?" I said causing a scene in the middle of the city walk. He looked at me and batted his eyelashes like he was surprised. He looked down and rubbed his head and looked at me again and replied.
"Okay...I'm sorry Blake."
I smiled lightly and disconnected my hand from his and started to walk as he followed besides me.

"Cameron?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Whatever happened to you and lisette?"

"I guess things just didn't work out you know?"

"Did jack have anything to do with it?" I asked looking at him but he had his eyes locked on the concrete.

"Well if u think about it, it was really all my fault in the first place but, ya I guess he had something to do with it, but he's not the cause... Why are you asking?"

"Oh just curious."

__________
//1:10pm//
_________

"Thanks for the ride home babe..."I told him hopping out of the car door.

"Wait I'm gonna walk you in." He said with a laugh. But once I shifted my head to see that jack was right there sitting on my door step, I gasped. I looked to see Cameron's face and he wasn't happy. "Blake!" Jack said running up towards me. He absorbed me in an overwhelming hug between his arms that were about the size of my head. He looked up from my worried eyes and his met with Cameron's.

____________
End of chapter 18
____________
SO FREAKIN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT HERES THE SHITTIEST THING EVER LMAO😂