Chapter 3

_________
//8:09am//
_________

School was blurry and foggy, I walked the halls in a daze as the blue lockers illuminated the gray walls.
I walked into the science lab and set my things down at my desk and looked at the content laid out infront of me.
We were doing another experiment,

wonderful...

"Class go ahead and find a partner quietly and have your materials ready.." The teacher said as her voice echoed through the room.

I didn't bother to move considering I would be the one without a partner. But then a girl sat next to me. She had long black hair and seemed Hispanic, her eyes were dark brown, almost black.
"I'm lisette, my partners not here today can I work with you or no?" She asked me as she put her things down.
"Ya sure..." I told her as I gave her a faint smile.

"I haven't see you around, what's your name?" She asked me.
"Blake, Blake Barrow." I said setting up the things for the lab.
Wait, your Blake? Do you know Cameron Dallas?" She asked surprised.
I stood there thinking for a second Because in all honesty I don't remember his last name but it sounds right so whatever. "Ya I do he's my partner for counseling."

"Ya he's my boyfriend... He was telling me about you yesterday."

The thought that he was thinking of me put a smile on my face but the fact that he had a girlfriend made it fade for some reason. I felt like he treated me special for the short amount of time I knew him, but knowing that he probably treats her the same way kinda hurt.

I just gave her a subtle smile and waited for the teacher to proceed with the experiment.

"Class if you have long sleeves please roll them up for safety measures at this time."
I hesitated as I remember the thought of my newly open scar.

Shit

My now most were only faint, tan markings that almost looked like stretch marks on the inside of my forearm.
She looked at me concerned as to why I wasn't rolling them up. I kept my arms in as I rolled my sleeves up slowly so I don't draw attention. She didn't bother to look until I had to start working with the materials causing my old red marks to show. She looked at them and stuttered. She then looked at me supriesd.

"What's on your wrist?" She asked with pleading eyes.

"There old, I've changed now and I'm different, trust me." She looked at me and believed me but she was still worried.

------------------

The end of the day came upon me quite quickly. I headed to the back of the halls, toward the rickety old music room.
"Blake!" Someone called from behind me.
Of Course it was Cameron, I could tell by the sound of his voice.
He stopped me and held my hand and rolled up my sleeves fast.
He stood there puzzled, making sure to examine every single inch of my arm that had been damaged.
"Is this why you ran from me? You don't have to hide from me Blake, I want you to know that. But don't you dare do that to yourself again."
He said with angry eyes. His mood escalated quickly.
"Cameron I can explain, just calm down for a second."
Now his eyes were connected into a dead stare into mine.

"How am I supposed to calm down when I finally found someone I like and their killing themselves?"

I looked around the hall to see many people crowded around me and Cameron. My eyes filled with tears but I didn't let a single one fall. I wasn't going to let him know that he could get to me like that. I looked him in the eye and yanked my arm from his. I pushed the double doors open then walked as fast as I could down the main road to my street. What's sad is that he didn't even care enough to come after me.

With that I was left with the silence of my own thoughts.

End of chapter 3
This chapter was shit but things are falling in place I promise!