Chapter 15

_________
//10:53am//
_________

The first thought that came to my mind was what will cameron think of me?

I need to tell Cameron...

I just sat there thinking for the longest time in a complete daze.
"Ms.Barrow? Is everything alright.." He said snapping me out of my daze.
"Yes I'm sorry I guess I just need to let everything sink in for a second.
"Alright well how about I'll go and assign you your medication and get it ready for you while you stay here and think about it alright?" He asked as he started to close the blinds next to the office door, then leaving me alone in this small dull room.
I shuffled through the pocket in my coat searching for my phone to call Cameron.

"Sup"

"Cameron I need you to come to..." I sat up from the chair and looked through the window to look at the address on the sign. "1101 west schofield and Coke pick me up... I need you."

"Blake are you ok?"

"Just come get me." And with those words said I hung up the phone and set it on the desk in front of me and put my head in my hands and brushed my hair from the rims of my eyes.
"Alright Ms.barrow take two of these a day, I don't recommend driving anymore and just call my office if anything happens..." He told me as he handed me a small orange container filled with pink oval shaped pills.

That's it?

No suggestions no visits no nothing.

Wow....

I just looked at him then back at the pills. I took them out of the palm of his hand and passed him as I walked down the hall way out the double doors of the office to see Cameron standing there outside the car on his phone. He looked up once he heard me come through the doors but he was suprised to see me jump into his arms, knocking his phone to the ground as well as my pills.

He hugged back but he let go shortly and picked up the pills from the concrete sidewalk beneath us two. He examined the bottle and the pills inside of it. He looked at me worriedly and confused but then I saw a change in his face, almost as if he was afraid. I didn't know what he had been thinking but soon enough he grabbed my wrist and pulled the sleeve of my sweatshirt up across my forearm and examined it. He let out a breath making his face look calmer.
Without saying another word he grabed my forehead and kissed it, bringing me into a hug that I felt as if I didn't want to let go from. As I let tears do the talking of my emotions for me I just prayed that he wouldn't think of me any differently when I tell him. 

"Wait..? Cameron did you think I was cutting again?"

"Blake I was just making sure..."

"Cameron I told you I don't do that anymore... And I made a promise that I won't break.

As I hugged him and leaned into his muscular chest the fragrance of his cologne illuminated the air around me.

I had no other choice but to let go.

"Cameron?" I said looking deeply into his puffy red eyes.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Anything..."

"Well, Umm....

"Hold on, I don't think I want to say this to you in the parking lot of a therapy and counseling office, just head to my house..."

He looked at me with pure confusion but agreement.

He was kind enough to open my door and let me get in and after that we drove....

~~

I looked at my empty drive way, then over at the metal latter leaning up against the roof.
I ran out, climbed the fence and jumped to the roof and helped Cameron up after I was secure on the roof.

He sat with his legs crossed in front me, waiting for what I was going to say.

"Just I want you to know that I love you before I say this."

"Blake your making me nervous..."

"So lately I've been having these dreams and times where I get dizzy and feel like I'm straight up loosing my mind and it's really been killing me but today I worked up the courage to go get it checked out and the therapist assigned me these pills and told me I've been diagnosed with anxiety..."

He looked up from playing with his fingers and suddenly stared me dead in the eye.

______________
End of chapter 15
______________
So sorry for updating less but this was so shittyyyyyyyyyy OML.
Where is blakes dad and did he move out yet?😏