Chapter 8

________
//10:02pm//
________

We pulled in his drive way and got out but I didn't see any cars around.
"Wait are your parents home?"
"I live with my aunt... But she's at work, she works the night shift at the hospital remember." He told me looking off into the distance.
I didn't want to ask because I know from experience that I hate when people ask about my personal business as if they can do something to make me feel better or something along those lines
"Oh ok I shouldn't have asked my bad." I told him as we kept walking up to the front of his house.
He didn't respond but at the same time he didn't seem to be fazed by it.
"My rooms up here, come on." He said as he motioned for me to follow him. His room was clean with cream colored walls and a small desk next to his bed and a big screen in front of his bed. He screamed as he leaped for the bed but sadly only half his body made it on the bed and the rest of his body collided with the spiny chair at his desk next to his bed. "Oh my god Cameron are you ok?!" I managed to say through laughs. He didn't answer back. I went over to him and his eyes were closed and his mouth was open and he wasn't breathing. "Cameron?"

"Cameron?!" I said asked frantically once again.

"Aye I got you so good, ha you shoulda seen your face!"

"I hate you, I'm just glad your ok so I don't have to take you to the hospital and have to explain to them how you somehow managed to run into a desk." I said giggling, while looking into his squinted eyes that were lifted by his rosy cheeks and deep dimples.
"Oh don't worry it's happened before." He said chuckling.
After looking around his room and checking out old joyous that were de orated around the walls and small knick knacks scattered upon shelves.
After realizing that I don't have clothes to sleep in or any for tomorrow, I almost panicked.
"Cameron I'm gonna need something to sleep in you know."
"Think fast looser." He said throwing a shirt in my face.. "Pants please?" I asked.

"Your small it will be a dress on you.." He said chuckling.

I just nodded and went over to his bathroom and changed. I came out with Camerons shirt on. He was on his bed scrolling through Netflix with grey sweats and no shirt. His eyes were immediately locked on my body which I didn't even mind, I felt comfortable with Cameron, I can't really explain it.
"Cameron, my eyes are up here." I said laughing at his cute smile.
"Sorry I can't help it.." He said laughing at me.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Oh my god, can we watch insidious?!"

"Ya, hell no.."

"Why?"

He stayed silent and didn't say a word.

"Aww is my little cammy scared?" I said jumping on the bed laying right next to his side.
I kinda stuttered before I said my because technically he's not mine and I'm not sure if he wants me to be his yet because after all he is just my counsellor...

//hour later into insidious//

I felt Cameron go off to sleep at my side, I looked over at him and his eyes were closed and his breathing was heavy.
I got up and took the pillow next to him and started to walk out of his room.
"Blake where are you going?" I heard a raspy voice say to me.
"Cameron I thought you were asleep?"

"I'm a light sleeper.."

"Well I'll see you in the morning.." I said continuing to walk for the stairs.

"Wait where are you going?"

"Downstairs.."

"No, I'm not letting you sleep alone, now come here." He said still in his raspy voice. I walked over to him and laid next to him with my back to him but I felt his bare arms come around my waist and I felt comfortable and safe with him...

End of chapter 8
This chapter sounded way better in my head tbh but I tried to make this chapter cute but that didn't happen exactly soooo yaaaa😂