Chapter 23

The smell of coffee filled my nose as sunlight peeked through the blinds. Cameron lied next to me with his back faced towards me. 
Then why did I smell coffee?
Without waking Cameron, I pulled off the sheets and went to put on bottoms and grabbed a pair of Cameron's sweatpants hanging on the bathroom door.
When I got to the bottom of the stairs I heard someone flipping through pages of a book and coffee in the making. She was a small blonde lady who looked almost nothing like Cameron which made things very confusing. I don't think she noticed me yet until she turned around from the coffee maker with her book and looked up. She was clearly startled but I immediately apologized.
"And you are?" She looked at me puzzled.
"I'm Blake, Cameron's friend, I wa...

"Wait are you the girl he's been hanging around with for some time now because he hasn't had his continuous girls in his bed every night which is good so whatever you've been doing keep it up because he's really been shaping up around here." She interrupted me with a sigh.
Shaping up?
Continuous girls?
Those were only the few questions going through my head at the moment until I heard footsteps behind me.
Cameron.
"Well I better get to work I have shifts to fill in and sick patients waiting for me. I'm filling in at the hospital for today through next Friday Cameron I expect good behavior." She said with a smile and kissed his forehead as she took her car keys and coffee and left through the door.
As he heard the door lock, his arms snaked around my waist as he rocked back and fourth with his head in the crook of my neck. I untangled myself from his grip and looked up at him.
"Cameron what did your aunt mean when she said 'continuous girls in bed'?"
He clearly didn't seem to understand my question.
"Cameron your aunt mentioned something about some girls or something and it just got me kinda... I don't know...

"Jealous..?" He said finishing my sentence with a smirk as his hands still sat on my waist.
"I guess you could say that.." I told him unable to look him in the eye because of embarrassment.
"I guess you could say I'm kinda new to this whole commitment thing." He said sitting down on the couch followed by a slight sigh.
But he didn't seem happy.

______________
||Cameron's POV||
_____________

I didn't love her.
I didn't even know what love is.
How could I possibly love someone like her.
I'm not used to this and I don't like it.
I'm not even positive I have feelings for her.
But I can't break her heart, I mean she has enough going on as it is.
How am I supposed to tell her that I don't even have the slightest of feelings for her?
What the hell am I getting myself into?
I've never been In a relationship so how am I supposed to know how to do this.
I can't tell her it will only break her heart.
It was as if her words went in one ear and out the other and I didn't hear a thing.
I only saw her for her features.
She deserves better.
She deserves the world...
And that's something I can't give her.
I just don't love her.

________________
||end of chapter 23||
________________
So I'm back with a new update but hoping to finish this book soon so I can continue on writing my other book!
:)
-Bella