Chapter 16

________
//7:44pm//
_________

He looked at me not with anger but with sorrow and confusion.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Cameron I found out today what what was I supposed to do."

"No Blake why didn't you tell me about the dreams?"  

He sat there playing with his hands, unable to look me straight in the face. We both sat in dead silence staring down at our hands and thinking in the depths of our mind. I looked at my surroundings and watched the sun hover the hills from the back view of the house. I observed it as it made its way down the hills and left a dull pink to the neon orange sky.

"Great Cameron... Now your gonna ignore me and think of me as some fucking troubled kid with this disorder and mental illness that I can't fucking help. Is that really what your gonna think of me now? Beca...."

"Blake... Calm down for a second, I was actually gonna ask if you would like to try something a bit more committed...? Blake I wanted to know if you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend? And no matter what you say or what you do or what you might have... Nothing will change the feelings that I have for you and lately I can't get you off my head so please say yes?" He told me, snapping me out of my rant as he reached for my hands and held them both ever so softly.
That went from 0 to 100 real quick. He looked at me with sincere eyes but I could tell he was nervous which made his rosy cheeks go bright red but he had courage and hope. My frown went to a smile almost immediately. I cringed with happiness and jumped on to him making his body that was sitting upright, to now lying on the concrete of my roof.

"Of course you looser.." I said laughing as he rubbed his head from me crashing on top of him. I kissed the very top of his nose and smiled into it as he casually brushed the strands of hair from my check, behind my ear as I hovered his body that lay on the top of this cold concrete roof. "I've been trying for so long to try and tell you but I never got the courage to." He explained to me through a thin smile.

"Your such a looser, but your my looser."I said in between a sincere smile.
We continued on our simple yet deep conversations as I laid my head in between the crease of his arm and his side.
We now lay beside each other on the edges of my roof top, watching as the fog passed by the murky sky. Each star stood out more than the other and they all gleamed in the darkness. But suddenly things started to fade into gray, cold, bland darkness and things were calm...

-------------------
It was dark and dreary and I couldn't see straight. I suddenly saw a small light appear, almost as if I was in some kind of tunnel and there was a light at the end that lit up a small portion of where I was. I felt alone and hopeless like I would never escape from here  then I heard blasting music from where I was and I saw a person and no matter how hard I tried, it was all just too blurry. I could tell who it was... But by now I couldn't see a single thing.
--------------------
________
//9:14am//
________

I was rudely awoken by the rough sound of a pounding beeping noise and sweaty palms followed by heaving breaths.

Another nightmare...

I lifted my head and saw that I was still on my roof top with an asleep Cameron laying diagonal upon my arm. As I carefully removed my arm from Cameron I sat up and slid to the edge of the roof and let my feet hang so I can get a better view of what was causing all the noise.

I saw two moving trucks and a cab pilled behind the two vehicles. I observed as multiple people moved box after box out of the house and into the back of the truck. I was confused and didn't know what was going on and wanted to see what was going on but I couldn't leave Cameron alone by himself up here. I turned over and looked at his sleeping body that lay flat and cold.

"Babe..."

"Cam..."

I repeated after brushing his hair back from his face. His eyes flushed open softly and he seemed oddly confused about where he was he rubbed his eyes back and forth repeatedly the readjusted them so he could get a better vision.
"Damn you sleep 5 more minutes and you miss everything..."he said chuckling as he stretched his arms back.

"What's with all the moving trucks?" He asked.

"If you got your ass up we could see." I said laughing at how he was still yawning.

With a simple grip on the latter I leaped to the grass with ease. I stood there waiting for Cameron to come down until a body fell from the roof, followed by a scream and a thunk from the bushes.

"Holy shit Cameron are you ok?" I said through hysterical laughs. He looked at me and rolled his eyes as he stood up from the bush attempting to pull sticks and leaves from his hair. Cameron followed behind me as I went around the gate to the front of the house only to see my father hauling boxes upon boxes from the front door, out onto the yard, near the truck.

"Dad what's going on?"

He looked up from digging in boxes and stuttered. He was surprised to see me, almost if he hadn't been ready for me to be here. I noticed something written in sloppy black marker across the box labeled as "DETROIT" in bold letters.

"Blake your mother hasn't told you?"

"Please don't refer to her as that any more..."I interrupted him.

"Blake that's what she is, she's your mother and you need to respect her!"

"Dad I don't need a lecture right now..." I said as Cameron put his hand upon my shoulder for comfort.
I heard a rumble come from the two trucks and I saw the taxi getting ready to leave. "Well sweetheart, I guess that's my cue." He said lifting up the last box he had been looking through and walking it over to the truck. I saw the men close the doors from the moving van and get in. It was like things were flashing before me, yet I still felt nothing.
I stood there blankly with Cameron behind me with a hand in my shoulder, observing every sight as well.

But once I saw those trucks start to move and the taxi lights turn on, I felt betrayal and distrust. And suddenly things started to go foggy...very foggy. I felt beads of sweat start to run down my face slowly. My thoughts were mixed and all I saw was Cameron in front of me yelling something. It was as if I was too far away to make out what he was saying to me, even though he was standing right in front of me.

____________
End of chapter 16
____________
What's gonna happen to Blake in this chapter? and what happens when her dad moves to Detroit and how will Cameron and blakes relationship go?
----------------------
Sorry for not updating!!! I have exams!!!!