All fun and games

He then leaned up by Ray and whispered something. Ray nodded and a few seconds later, I heard Gerard's voice- from the speakers. They were playing teenagers.

"They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books-" I looked over and Frank was smiling and doing slight air guitar. I saw Gerard mouthing the words. "Because the drugs never work! They're gonna give you a smirk! 'Cause they've methods of keepin' you clean-" The energy was building up and I was already rocking out like Gee said. "ANOTHER COG IN THE MURDER MA-CHINE!" I heard Gerard shout from next to me and on the speakers. Frank was air guitaring still and so was Mikey, Ray was doing small air guitar because he was driving, and I was air drumming along with singing. 

"THEY SAID ALL TEENAGERS SCARE, THE LIVING SH*T OUT ME! THEY COULD CARE LESS AS LONG AS SOMEONE'LL BLEED." Me and Gerard we're jamming. He was being sassy in every movement. 

The rocking to My Chem, with, My Chem (yes that's what I called it, they all laughed) Continued until Welcome to the Black Parade came on and I melted when I heard the G note. But I wanted to still listen because it was one of my favorites. Gee was hugging me and trying not to laugh, as soon as the small intro part blended with speaker-Gerard, I heard real Gerard singing with it and it made me fangirl inside. I looked up at him and he was smiling. The song went into what I call 'Dramatic sassy instrumental part'  and Gerard spoke.

"Do you think you would want to stay with us?" he asked and I had to think.

"Wouldn't we be on the run for life?" I asked back.

"I don't know, this whole thing could blow over and we could start up new, but until then, the van would have to be our home. We wouldn't be able to even stay in hotels until things die down." he shook his head.

I looked down thinking about events that occurred over the last week or two; I was kidnapped by my favorite band, I was okay with this at first (why was I even okay with this?) but then Frank and Mikey choked me, and my mom killed herself, and the guys stole from a big company.. What was this all about? Was God testing me? Stay with potential criminals who treat me as family, or go to an orphanage where I will be adopted by strangers?

I blinked. I felt dizzy. What would I do? He shook my shoulder lightly and sang like he forgot what he asked me and I smiled. They put in the Danger days album, I pick Na Na Na (NaNaNaNaNaNaNa) and we all danced weakly because of the awkward space.

The dramatic guitar solo came and me and Frank air guitared back-to-back and burst out into laughter. I fell back into his lap as I heard the speakers say, "Everybody want to change the world, everybody wants to change the world but no one, no one wants to die," I smiled. The radio was turned down a little and Ray announced a game of truth or dare.

"Okay, Gee, truth or dare?" Frank ask.

"Truth." Gerard smiled.

Frank glanced my way with an evil smirk plastered on his face. "Was Frerard real?" He asked smart-mouthly.

Gerard's face became a bright pink instantly and I giggled. Ray made an "ohhh" noise and Mikey rolled his eyes. "Well uh, was real," He blushed madly. "I guess." He scratched the back of his neck.

I shouted out "I KNEW IT" like the insane fangirl I was and Gerard glared at me.

"Okay, Rebel. Truth or dare?" Gee asked me.

"Dare." I said and put my elbows on my thighs pretending to be all bad-ass.

He smiled. "Kiss Frank on the lips." My first reaction should've been 'ew' or 'what!?' but I only looked to Frank who was already blushing and scratching the back of his neck like the smol bean he is.

"I-It's up to Frank. You can't force me to kiss him because of a dare." I sounded shaky, why did I sound shaky!? Frank Iero is the man I would write his name on my wrist when I felt unloved. I would dream of the valentines day he would pop out of my locker like he did in 'I'm not Okay (I promise)' with a rose. Kissing Frank Iero would probably require restarting my heart afterward. So why was I scared?

"Sure." Frank smiled and shrugged like he wasn't just completely flustered. I scooted close to him and he put his arm around me pulling me close. Then it all happened in a quick moment, He was so close to my face that I could feel his light breath on my lips and he tilted his head and planted a good kiss on my lips. He pulled away and Gerard looked like his OTP just became real. He squealed and I breathed in sharply trying to regain my sanity.

I was smiling like an idiot when Gerard waved his hand in front of my face to bring me back into reality. "HELLO? REBEL STILL ALIVE IN THERE?" He shouted and I blushed. He giggled " Your turn."

"Ray.Truth or dare?"

"Dare." he quickly responded.

I had to think quickly. "Um, shout as loud as you can with the windows down, 'I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS FRO FRO'" I giggled and he smiled and nodded in agreement.

After Ray had accoplished the dare, I yawned and told the guys I was going to rest for a while and Frank agreed. I really didn't want to sleep next to Frank considering that I kissed him, but I seemed to have no choice as he followed me into the back and curled up next to me. I turned to face him and he was smiling.

"What? Were you enjoying the few of my ass while I was turned away from you?" I asked him sassily. What he said next made me bite my tounge and wish my words back.

"No. I was holding onto the sweet memory of your lips against mine." He said poeticly and I blushed.

"Oh." I bit my lip and looked away from his eyes.

He giggled. "Really difficult for me to not kiss you again." He blushed. I looked up at him and scootched closer and put my arm awkwardly over his side and brought my lips close to his. Wait, what was I doing? Oh who cares? He is FRANK FREAKING IERO. I clashed my lips into his and  he did too he smiled into the kiss and it made me feel giddy. We sat up as we kissed to get a better angle and it was the best kiss ever.

I cuddled into his arms as we fell back down into the make-shift bed there was. "I-I love you Frankie. And I am pretty sure it's more of a fangirl way now." I giggled.

He only hugged me tight. "Yes but once a fangirl, always a fangirl.." He trailed and I hung onto those words. "because I love you too you goof." He was right, because I instantly fangirled inside.

We cuddled the rest of the night, only for me to fall asleep in his arms.