Small Authors note!

HOLY MAN MY STORY HAS (probably over) 1K READS!!! (Disclaimer: If you don't want to read my little paragraph there, then skip down to the last sentence)

(get your box of tissues people it's about to get feelsy up in here) So for the past few month I haven't had much motivation to write, I had gone through something terrible that I hope no one else has to go through. If any of you didn't know already, I'm quite young (only a teen) and I lost my mom in March. My mom had been the one reason I started writing, she liked what I wrote and said I would go far some day. And I know 1K isn't much, but to me, that's pretty far. I lost motivation and tried to push through and tried to keep writing but I felt as if my writing had gotten careless and sloppy. I tried my best to keep up with myself, but I eventually stopped writing for about a month.....I felt terrible about it, but I finally got around to looking at my wattpad, and I saw that my story was at 400 reads....okay, that's epic. But the next day, I looked and I had 700 reads, and that is phenomenal, to gain 300 reads in one day is the best feeling ever. The next day, I saw I had 1K reads, so I pushed myself to update. 

And here we are, at 1K reads, and I am beyond happy, and because of that, expect more reads from now on. :)

If you don't care and just want my story sorry for bothering you with my excuses, and thank you for reading.