Proposal

Garroth's pov

"Aphmau it's me."

I said and the door flew open. Aphmau threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. "A-Aphmau?" My heart started racing and she pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "I was so scared. They said you were okay but I was still worried." She said and I hugged her tightly. I was glad that Aphmau was worried about me. "Aphmau, tomorrow we are....getting married....do you still want to?" I asked.

Aphmau looked at me shocked and I was just trying to look out for her. I didn't want Aphmau to regret getting married to me. "Yes...." Aphmau said and I looked up at her shocked. I smiled and got on one knee. Aphmau gasped as I pulled out a ring from my pocket. "Aphmau...will you marry me?" I asked as I held out the ring. I knew this was too soon but I already know I want to spend the rest of my life with Aphmau.

"Yes!" She yelled and and jumped in my arms. I put my hand on Aphmau's cheek and leaned in.

 I put my hand on Aphmau's cheek and leaned in

(I do not own this picture. It belongs to it's original owner. It is not mine.)

Aphmau blushed when I kissed her and when I pulled away I slipped the ring on her ring finger. I hugged Aphmau and then I heard someone call out to me. I moved away from Aphmau and looked behind me. A man was walking down the hall and I frowned at him. "Father." I said formally and he didn't even look at me. "So, this is your princess?"

I put my hand around Aphmau's waist and pulled her closer to me. "Yes, she is the one I am supposed to marry." Lord Garte smirked and looked at Aphmau. "Take care of her Garroth." He said and then disappeared. "What was with the tension?" Aphmau asked and I sighed. "I'm not really on good terms with him...after all he did." I just wanted to change the subject and I said "I love you Aphmau." She blushed and looked away.

"I-I love you too." Aphmau said embarrassed and I said "You look so cute embarrassed." Aphmau blushed even more and I heard a groan from behind me. "Do you two always flirt in public?" I jumped and turned around. Laurence was leaning against the wall and I blushed. "I don't care if we flirt in public." Aphmau said and grabbed my face and her lips crashed down on mine.

I blushed and Laurence blushed. Aphmau pulled away from me and I didn't know Aphmau could act like that. "Aphmau! Why did you do that in front of me? It burns my eyes!" Laurence joked and Aphmau laughed. We all decided to talk and I guess we fell asleep. When I woke up, I was on the couch and Aphmau was in my arms cuddling with me.

I hugged her tight but blushed at the same time. I carefully moved away from Aphmau and stood up. "Uh, I fell asleep in my suit." I whispered and....today is the day. I can't believe it, Aphmau and I were running from each other but by coincidence we met and now....here we are. I feel really lucky....now I'm glad Aphmau and I are together.

"Please take care of Aphmau."