Chapter seventeen :)

Couple weeks later

Mirrins POV

I was in bed on my phone when I heard someone knock at my door, I pulled the covers off and re-done my hair and walked to the door.

"Oh hi Cal how are you?" Cal stood in my door way, "I'm fine how are you?" He asked back, "I'm fine." I answered, "Me, Harry and Callum are having a party at ours if you want to come, Josh will be there as well and the rest of the sidemen" at first I was reluctant because I'm not usually one for parties but I'll give it a go. "Em yeah sure I'll come, when is it?" I smiled still hid behind the door because I was in my pyjamas. "Can I text you because I need to be at a meeting?" Cal said hurriedly. "Yeah sure" he smiled at me, said goodbye and left.

Now I need to find a new outfit, which is great because I love buying new outfits especially for parties.

Cals POV

She answered the door in her pyjamas and hair in a messy bun. I've never realised how much of a natural beauty she is, she has really cute freckles across her nose and cheeks that you can only see when he has a bare face. I was annoyed that I was in a rush because I could have looked at her face all day.
________________________________
Again another short chapter, I'm just trying to move this story on a bit and also I got my braces tightened and a spring coil put in, my mouth is very sore so I'm not really up for writing a lot tonight. I need new miniminter fanfic to read, any suggestions comment them please :)) I'm not even going to ask you to vote for this because it doesn't even count as a chapter haha :))

Qotc- If you could be any animal what would you be??

Answer- I would be a fish ;)

Thanks for reading

P.S- next chapter will be another time skip because you know I'm a lazy ass bitch :/