Chapter four :)

{A week later. Mirrins just in from Uni}

I heard the guys shouting and laughing from upstairs when I came in so I took my shoes off and ran upstairs, "What are you guys shouting abo..." Half way through the sentence I saw a bird.... In the house.

"How are we suppose to get it out" Josh  laughed, "I don't know but I bet you guys are scaring it, wait here" I ran down the stairs got a piece of bread and ran back up, "Move out the way!" I made all the guys back up.

I cleared the window sill and opened the window wide while sitting a few pieces of bread out side the window. The bird watched me as I done it and when I took a couple of steps back it flew away. I shut the window and turned to face an amused Vikk, Simin and Josh, "See lads that's how it's done" they look at me amazed.

"We have been stood for maybe an hour trying to get that bird out the house you come in and get it in like 10 minutes!" Vikk said, "Well you guys don't have the magic touch like I do" I teased and went back downstairs the guys followed.

When I'm in the company of the guys I'm happy like my old self, and I was enjoying it.

*time skip to later on*

Simon, Vikk and Josh where recording a video for Vikks channel, I think it was number two of a trivia thing they did last year so I sat behind the camera on my phone while they recorded, even though I was on my phone I was still listening and I had to stop myself from laughing a tonne of times.

"How did I break my collar bone as a kid" Vikk asked Simon and Josh I instantly looked up because Vikk had been telling me this story earlier on, Vikk caught eye contact with me and We started mouthing things, Simon and Josh where just looking at us, "Oi I sense some cheating going on here!" Simon said pointing at us which made me confused "I'm not even playing!" I laughed, "Oh shit neither you are" We all laughed. "Guys back to the quiz" Vikk hit his hands on the table.
(We are just going to pretend that that was actually in the Trivia challenge no.2 video hahahaha)

I dropped my phone right at Josh's feet so I started to crawl over to pick it up, "Mirrin who do you think has won" Vikk shouted giving me a fright, I stood up and walked in between Simon and Vikk and I put my arms around them both, "Well I already know who has won" I smirked, slightly tilting my head towards Josh then walking away. "Okay Josh you win so you get the penguin" Vikk joked.

They ended the video and started to eat the food that they had made before the video. I moved to a stool closer to them, I was sat next to Simon "Hey are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" Simon asked looking at me, I looked at him back and realised his piercing blue eyes. I had never noticed how nice they where before. "No I'm fine thanks" I smiled breaking eye contact.

"I think tomorrow we should all film a video together" Vikk announced. At first I was a bit weary but Josh persuaded me and I gave in, "What kind of video?" Simon asked, "I think who's most likely to" Josh said, I liked the idea of that, "We could ask Cal and Ethan to do it too" I love Cal I find him so funny and he is so tall compared to me.

Simons POV

Vikk uploaded his video an hour ago and I was going through the comments and all the comments where
'Who's that girl?'
'She so pretty'
'Did you see Simon stare at her'
'Is she Simon or Vikks gf?'
I don't stare at her, I don't even like her.

Josh, Vikk and JJ seem to think I like Nirrin but I don't, I mean I like her and she's really pretty but I don't like her.
___________________________
Remember I said about a math test, yep I definitely failed like 100% failed. Do you ever want to wrap up all cosy in tinfoil then jump into a microwave? cause same. Anyway how you liking this story you hating it? Probably :(
If your one of the few who did enjoy this chapter please give it a vote would mean a lot :]
Qotc- what's your favourite colour
Answer- mines is orange or green 👍🏼

Thanks for reading