Part 2!!!

--------------------Aphmau--------------------

She felt off. Maybe she was imagining things... But she ignored it and ate some of her breakfast. When she was finished, she got up, got dressed, and took her plate downstairs. "Morning mom!" Levin and Malachi said in unison. "M-morning guys- ACHOO!" She sneezed. Oh- here Aphmau! Zoey said and gave her some medicine. Immediately, Aphmau felt better. But- she still had that funny feeling. She ignored it again and sat down. Laurence was there, but he seemed a little worried. She smiled at him, and he returned it. They started a conversation- About possibly having a simple village party. Laurence suggested having Kawaii~Chan bake a few cakes for it, and Zoey offered to craft some fairy lights to hang up. "That would be awesome! We haven't had those kind of lights in the plaza for a while! Ooooh... I bet Cadenza would LOVE to help me decorate the plaza a bit for it!" Aphmau squealed. "Yeah. Back in Meteli, Cadenza would literally beg our father to let her decorate the town. She would always make me help her, too."  Laurence smirked at the thought. "Of course, after she 'did her magic', the entire town would have bows on lamp posts, and the roads would be lined with flowers. I was the one who dug the small hole for Cadenza to put the plant into, then she would bury the roots."  He recalled. "Heh.. I can imagine how much she decked out village weddings!" Aphmau laughed. Laurence started laughing. You should've SEEN it! There were enough bows and flowers to bury an army in!" He managed. "Hey mom, remember when you decorated Donna and Logan's wedding?" Malachi said. "Yeah! It was so fun..." She frowned. Laurence stopped laughing. He looked at his feet. "Uh... N-never mind!" Malachi said, realizing he had hit a sensative subject. "Heh, my Smoopsy-Poo-Aphmoo..." Laurence laughed. Aphmau punched him in the arm. "It's true!" He laughed. "You deserved it when we made you think Cadenza dyed your hair blue..." Aphmau narrowed her eyes at him. Levin, Malachi and Zoey all joined Laurence in laughter. After everyone finished eating, they all dispersed. Aphmau went to her room. The weird feeling was stronger. Aphmau's vision was fading in and out. "W-hat the heck-" blacked out and fell with a thud.... 

A/N 

Hi! Hope you guys are liking my storie so far! Like I said at the beginning, if I get a lot of votes and positive comments, I will update pretty quickly. Hope you enjoyed! Bai! 

My derpy catchphrase: Keep Being Awesome!!! :)