Part 15- Together Again

Geez... The picture at the top sure brings back memories... Kinda sad but awesome at the same time. My Irene, Minecraft Diaries has come so far... This is kinda a shoutout of how far Aphmau has come. I'm speaking for all of Aphmau's fans, subscribers or not, we love you Jess, and keep being the awesome youtuber/friend/person you are! ~Lauren

-=+=-
???'s POV (And No, This Isn't Aaron's POV)
-=+=-

"Hey you! Get back here!" a man yells, chasing after me. "Never!" I yell, running faster. I duck behind a tree and watch him run right past. He retreats and spots me. "You aren't getting away this time." he pulls his knife and backs me up to a tree. He holds it to my throat. "Help!!!" I yell. I see Lauren sneaking up to the man from behind with her sword drawn. She stabs him and he yelps in pain, dropping the knife on the ground, inches away from my foot. I kick it way and it ends up a few feet away from the three of us. Lauren draws her sword back and smirks. The man falls to the ground, and Lauren finishes him off. I close my eyes and Lauren guides me away from the dead body. "You're fine, you can look now. Although.. I may have gotten a bit of blood on your shirt.." she says. "Oh great." I sigh and look down. I gag and pull out an extra shirt in my bag. "Be right back." I go behind a tree and make sure no one's looking. I put my new shirt on and put the stained one in my bag again. I walk back over to Lauren, and she playfully rolls her eyes. "Haylee, it was just a stain. We could've washed it off once we got to a village." "It was a blood stain! I know you don't mind with your Shadowkni-" "Sh! Not so loud. I don't want anyone to try to kill us." "Okay, then your 'thing', but I don't!" I whisper. "Well.. It's almost dusk. We should get to a village before any more things come out." Lauren announces. We walk for a few minutes and then I spot some horses. "Lauren! Horses!" I say. She was way ahead of me. We run to them and feed them some wheat. When we think they trust us, we start to saddle them up. I hop on mine and Lauren gets on her. "I wanna name mine Cookie." I say. Lauren giggles. "Suits you. I think I wanna name mine.. Misty?" she says. "Let's get going." We head off.

~Time Skip To An Hour Later~

"Hm.. I think I.. I think I see some lights!" Lauren says, her eyes lighting up. I see them too. We speed up and finally the big walls come into view. We arrive at the gates and get off our horses. We guide them behind us, and walk inside the gates. I admire the houses and small shops lining the pathway. We find some fence posts and tie our horses up. A man with beach-blonde hair and armor on, walks up to us. He has sparkly blue eyes.. and a laid back smile. He's.. He's hot!
(XD I'm sorry Cookie I had to XD) I notice Lauren awing at him too. "..Uh.. Ladies? Are you there?" he says. We snap out of it and I giggle. "I-I don't know if we're here mentally, but we're here.." Lauren giggles. I laugh and so does the... guard apparently. "Well, I'm Garroth, and this is Meteli." he says. "I've heard of Meteli... Isn't it a neighboring village of Phoenix Drop?" I ask. "Yes, actually. I'm one of the two head guards there." he says. "I think we were wanting to go there!" Lauren says. "You're in luck then. Our half of the village is heading back tomorrow." "Half?" I ask. "Yeah.. Half of the village had to come here due to.. circumstances. But we got the okay and we're heading back in the morning."
he says. "I can introduce you to Aphmau if you want, she's the Lord." Garroth offers. "Sure!" we say in unison. "Follow me, then." he says and heads off with us in tow. We walk into a small building with a bunch of beds and a few medicine cabinets.  I'm pretty sure that we're in an infirmary or something.. I see a girl with black hair and hazel eyes asleep in a chair next to another man laying on the bed beside her, lightly snoring. Oh my Irene, they're both hot! I look over at Lauren and I see her tearing up. "L-Laurence..?" she mutters, covering her mouth, and a few tears rolling down her cheek. "Wh-what's wrong?" Garroth asks her, quietly. "I-I.. Th-thought he was dead! M-my.. Big brother!" she says, more tears. "That's Laurence?!" I say, surprised. "What?! I didn't know he had another sister! Wait a second.."