Thank You So So So Much

This is a shout out to one of the bestest friends I've ever met, even if I've only known her for a couple months.

brookcupcakez

Thank you so much for being the awesome person you are. I'm not very good at shout outs, but know that I sincerely mean this. I am so happy that I know you. When we used to have Hangouts together (Readers please don't ask for my email, if you do I will ignore it) I was able to vent to you and not be shut down or fussed at for being dramatic with my thoughts. I hope it was the same way when you vented to me. Even now, I still love talking to you, no matter how long it's for. Sometimes I'll go to check my notifications then I'll immediately start smiling because I hope it's you when I get a message. I love you to death, and you've impacted my life so much. The secrets we've shared, the video chats.. I even still have the first picture I ever got of you in my camera roll. (It's on my iPad though, and I'm too lazy to grab that and put it on the picture at the top, so have a sexy Mettaton instead) I love you so much and thank you for the shoutout message you showed us. I'm so glad I've been able to be there for you, sometimes even without knowing. Have an awesome day mah bby.

I hope that kinda expressed what I tried to say... But just thank you so much Brook. *Virtual awkward hug to u*
(I'm sorry I must do this)

OHHH YES!
Thank you my beauty!
That concludes MTT News&Shout-Outs!
You've all been great viewers! Have a glamorous day my beauties! Ta~Ta!

I SAW METTATON TODAY AND I SCREAMED I HAD FINALLY GOTTEN PAST UNDYNE AND ACHIEVED AWESOMENESS I DEDICATE IT TO BROOK OR SHOULD I SAY BLOOK 😏 LOVE YOU GUYS SORRY IF I JUST RUINED THE MOMENT I JUST HAD TO GET THAT METTATON OUT THERE OKAY BYE