|Round 1|CLOSED| Snowfall @Leapordpaw

{Names used: Snowbird, Snowbush, Snowfur, Snowtuft}

Small ginger she-cat with white paws, chest and underbelly with blue eyes.

She can be a bit curious, and likes to ask senior warriors questions. She truly cares for her Clan, but can sometimes be a bit impulsive. Her size puts her at a disadvantage in combat, but she is an excellent hunter. She gets intimidated when faced with a larger opponent.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Snowflame {-TheRedOne-} - Impulsive and colour of her pelt.

[2] Snowspark {Kyarastar12} - Impulsive.

[3] Snowleap {Surullinen} - Willingness to confide in older warriors and leap onto a piece of prey.

[4] Snowbreeze {cerise439} - Like snowflakes, she is small. Her impulsive behaviour can grow to become a snowstorm. Fast like a hunter, questions come like a breeze.

[5] Snowflight {Frostfern10} - Impulsiveness and hunting abilities.

[6] Snowfall {Leapordpaw} - A snowfall can be bad or just beautiful, just like her impulsive behaviour. She also tends to try and fall away from the larger warriors in a battle and goes for the ones around her size. As well as being ready to fall on prey.

[7] Snowfoot {Midnightwolf-} - Has white paws and hunts and fight using paws.

[8] Snowbite {TheEntireStarClan} - Good hunter.

[9] Snowhop {PebbleHeartLove} - Hops on prey.

[10] Snowshower {JoyBug14} - None.

[11] Snowblaze {CloverpawWarriorCats} - Impulsiveness and strong will to help her Clan.

[12] Snowpelt {Snowstar2219} - None.

[13] Snowsplash {Warriors-Madness} - Impulsiveness.

[14] Snowheart {AzureSkies69} - A little disadvantage, but a warrior at heart.

[15] Snowtalon {wolfy101999} - Good hunter.

[16] Snowleaf {WarriorCatMoon335} - Blooms when her questions are answered like a leaf in early spring.

[17] Snowpatch {Smokefeather} - Represents the patches of white on her fur, and the gentler side of her personality.

[18] Snowfire {TheLadyAvanne} - Impulsive and good hunter. Colour of fur.

[19] Snowstorm {iluvreading0897} - Impulsive.

[20] Snowshade {Sonic0954} - None.

{WINNERS}

1 - Snowfall {Leapordpaw} +2 points

2 - Snowbreeze {cerise439} +1 point

Note: Too many of you used "impulsive" as reasons. Please do note that Snowpaw is not purely impulsive.