|Round 7|CLOSED| Patchflight @Brook_in_the_Meadow

{Names used: Patchfoot, Patchpelt}

White she-cat with dark ginger patches and bright green eyes.

She is very talkative and loves to be the first to do everything. She loves making new friends, but hate sitting still or staying quiet. She is very outgoing and has a big fear of worms.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Patchflame {JayfeatherCat7} - Ginger splotches.

[2] Patchfire {Comic_The_Wolf} - Ginger patches.

[3] Patchfur {ThatOneCrazyKittyCat} - None.

[4] Patchheart {20DragonGirl16} - None.

[5] Patchfern {glitterdun} - Beautiful green eyes.

[6] Patchspark {YourBestFriendOnCoC} - None.

[7] Patchblaze {TheWarriorCatGirl} - Ginger patches. Blaze hates to stay in one place.

[8] Patchbee {OliviaSmith491} - Very talkative, like a busy bee in a hive, along with making new friends. Like bees, she do not often sit still and being quiet, like the buzz from the wings of a bee. Bees are also surrounded by many others, representing her outgoing personality with others.

[9] Patchsong {Amethystpelt} - Very talkative.

[10] Patchburst {HaleyRolfes} - Loud bursts of talking.

[11] Patchleap {thatonewarriorsfan} - None.

[12] Patchfeet {AceTheOneAndOnly} - Always up on her feet, never being able to sit still. Always making friends, jumping around using feet.

[13] Patchstorm {DawnRiise} - None.

[14] Patchshine {Tronnor_for_him} - Bubbly and shiny personality.

[15] Patchwing {fantasygirl130} - None.

[16] Patchspring {Frostfern10} - Loves to spring into action because she loves being the first to do things. She is unable to stay in one place for long, so she 'springs' around a lot.

[17] Patchdapple {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Patchy cat with a dapple of character. Talkative and easygoing, always seeking go spread that dapple, to explore. Like dappled patches, her talking comes in bursts of excitement.

[18] Patchgale {KumaTheMouse} - None.

[19] Patchflare {xXFlamestarXx} - Outgoing nature.

[20] Patchflight {Brook_in_the_Meadow} - Flight symbolises her personality. While soaring is more relaxed and free-falling, flight is bubbly and passionate. She is always on her paws, as if 'flying'. This allows her to 'fly' right into new cats for her to meet, or she could 'fly' away from worms.

[21] Patchscorch {oODusksongOo} - Unable to sit still, will go around to make new friends, leaving her mark, a scorch, everywhere she goes.

[22] Patchstream {_FeatherMore_} - Like a stream of energy and excitement. Her talking flows like a stream, words continuously flowing. She is unable to stay still, like a stream always flowing. Her outgoing nature is always there, like the stream will be almost always there to quench thirst.

[23] Patchbounce {Tigris_Dei} - Talkative personality.

[24] Patchmoon {IamDapplepelt} - Energy would carry her to the moon. There are also no worms on the moon.

[25] Patchcloud {Featherfrost_} - Friendly and bouncy personality.

[26] Patchlily {Lolathegreat555} - Outgoing personality and beautiful green eyes.

[27] Patchwillow {KkBluekit} - None.

[28] Patchshade {CloudOfEarlyAutumn} - None.

[29] Patchberry {TheWolfofHarmony} - Sweet and always want to make friends.

[30] Patchflower {KayCat47} - Sweet and always moving like a flower swaying in the wind.

[31] Patchnight {RainbowGirl955} - Nights can never be soundless, like her. The animals still awake would be moving, indicating her dislike to stay still.

[32] Patchpoppy {StarClan_Hufflepuff} - Very excited and talkative, like a poppy.

[33] Patchwind {homeschooldawg} - None.

[34] Patchpad {joybug14} - Scared of what goes under her paws underground, like worms.

[35] Patchcurl {SilverhawkWC} - None.

[36] Patchbark {xXShadowWillowXx} - Has emerald green eyes that look like the colour of a healthy tree.

[37] Patchrose {willowstarof_skyclan} - Ginger patches.

[38] Patchpool {-Skywing-} - Nonstop movement like ripples in pools.

[39] Patchdawn {IceduskWarriors} - Ginger patches and bright personality.

[40] Patchsun {_Feathercloud_} - Sunny personality and ginger patches that resembles the sun.

{WINNERS}

1 - Patchflight {Brook_in_the_Meadow} +4 points

2 - Patchspring {Frostfern10} +3 points

3 - Patchstream {_FeatherMore_} +2 points

4 - Patchscorch {oODusksongOo} +1 point