|Round 5|CLOSED| Marigoldrain @TheLadyAvanne

{Names used: None}

Soft-furred russet she-cat with light green eyes, white chest, belly, front legs, face, faint stripes and a white spot on her back.

She is a good fighter. She is slightly aggressive and bossy, but can be caring. She is loyal and overprotective of the Clan border, ready to attack anytime. She loves stories, but interrupts constantly to ask questions.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Marigoldblaze {thatonewarriorsfan} - Aggressiveness.

[2] Marigoldheart {GeekGirl63} - Passion and devotion to her Clan.

[3] Marigoldleaf {TheWarriorCatGirl} - There are two sides to a leaf, just like her. She listens, but interrupts to ask questions. She can be bossy and mean, but can also be caring and sweet. One side of a leaf is darker than the other.

[4] Marigoldstorm {SmexyFireKitten} - Aggression.

[5] Marigoldwind {_MaRiKrAkEn8_} - Runs swiftly like the wind.

[6] Marigoldflare {Cedarwolf77} - Fur colour and personality.

[7] Marigoldfur {xXMinxTheAlphaWolfXx} - Golden pelt and personality is bitter sweet.

[8] Marigoldbloom {Phoenix_Fire7} - Undying loyalty to her Clan. Can be as sweet and delicate as her listening skills. Being a great fighter, she dreams of being a great warrior for her Clan. With kindness and gentleness she learnt from her mentor, she is ready to become a warrior.

[9] Marigoldhaze {fabulousace} - Sometimes she is rude and bossy, like a haze hanging over her head. However, if one sees through the haze, one can see the light it brings to others, like when she is pepped up, but the death it brings when she is ready to attack.

[10] Marigoldbreeze {Willowmyth} - Like a breeze, she can be calm, but can get angry like how a breeze rises into a gust of wind.

[11] Marigoldsun {Frostfern10} - Pelt colour. The sun can be very overwhelming, representing her aggressiveness. However, the sun can also be very help, which represents her caring personality.

[12] Marigoldcloud {Blossomstream} - Clouds are soft, representing her kindness. However, when she is on the border, she is violet and bossy, like a storm cloud.

[13] Marigoldflame {GravityPhoenix} - Burning curiousity and passion for her Clan. Also, it represents her fiery personality.

[14] Marigoldbranch {Cutepenguin567} - When on the border, she is bossy and aggressive.

[15] Marigoldfrost {JayfeatherCat7} - White spot.

[16] Marigoldspot {XbriwritesX} - Spot.

[17] Marigoldrain {TheLadyAvanne} - Rain can be soft and gentle, and gives water to plants so that they can grow, showing that she is caring. Other times, it can storm and come down hard and cruel, like how she can be fierce and overprotective. It can also be loud, like her when she interrupts stories.