|Round 9|CLOSED| Sableflame @AutumnLeopardWing

{Names used: None}

Dark tortoiseshell she-cat with white patches and light green eyes.

She has a strong sense of justice and is very ambitious, aspiring to be leader someday. She is humourous and sarcastic. She has a huge appetite and can be dimwitted at times, but is able to get the job done when she is serious. She dotes on kits all the time, and is a huge gossip, unable to keep a secret, and is annoyingly loud.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Sablesprout {rolsafrair} - None.

[2] Sableheart {the-black-werewolf} - Strong sense of justice.

[3] Sablecall {Sandstorm919} - Annoying loud chatter.

[4] Sablechirp {flameheart_writes} - Loves gossip and cannot keep a secret.

[5] Sableflight {Stormblown} - None.

[6] Sablewing {KiahDavidson} - None.

[7] Sableblaze {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Blazing fire of ambition and personality, burning with a passion to become Clan leader. She has an interesting and sarcastic nature, though serious at times. She blazes like a warm fire to protect her Clanmates.

[8] Sableshine {AliceHightoppHatter} - Outgoing and 'shines' over others and is bright and positive. The orange and white patches on her fur resembles light breaking from dark and black storm clouds. Her eyes resembles the greenery that grows from the shining rays of light.

[9] Sablesong {Cinderburr} - Songs can get too annoying and loud, despite being known as beautiful. She has an inability to keep secrets and makes noise constantly. Birds, such as eagles, are symbols of leadership; she aspires to become the leader of her Clan.

[10] Sablebird {ruddergrl} - None.

[11] Sablewolf {TheLadyAvanne} - Strong like a wolf, and has a huge appetite, 'wolfing' down her food. Dogs are seen as less intelligent by the cats, like how she can be dimwitted sometimes. However, wolves are very social creatures. Similarly, she likes kits and hangs around them and her Clan a lot. She is annoyingly loud, like a wolf barking and howling constantly.

[12] Sablebreeze {IamDapplepelt} - Loves to gossip and spread secrets like the breeze carrying leaves. A breeze can also be strong, symbolising her strong sense of justice and ambition.

[13] Sableleap {Averyiator} - Ambition causes her to take leaps instead of steps. Leaps are usually loud, like her. Leaps can also be seen as unnecessary, as there are better ways to do things than making a show of it. However, she is a leaper, not a stepper. Leaps can be humourous, used as a joke to show off. They can also be seen as a dumb action to take. However, she leaps, be it a dumb decision or not.

[14] Sablelight {sam_fenton} - Strong sense of justice and love of kits.

[15] Sablebelly {megisawsm417} - Has a big appetite and like a hungry stomach, she is loud, even when others found it annoying and inconvenient. She is ambitious, like one wanting food. When one is hungry, food is needed. She can be dimwitted, just like one taking more food than one can eat.