|Round 2|CLOSED| Blizzardspirit @TheLadyAvanne

{Name used: Blizzardwing}

Pure white tom with striking blue eyes.

He is arrogant, ignorant, and basicly defiant. He hates being ordered around, and would easily snap at those who trymies telling him how to live his life. However, he is loyal to the warrior code, even though one of the code states that the leader's word is law.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Blizzardcloud {Warriors-Madness} - Fluffy and white line a cloud.

[2] Blizzardsnap {PaigeNight} - More likely to snap anytime.

[3] Blizzardfrost {willowstarof_skyclan} - Striking blue eyes.

[4] Blizzardstrike {Frostfern10} - Striking blue eyes and could snap anytime when ordered around.

[5] Blizzardstorm {AzureSkies69} - Snaps easily and rage through, like a storm.

[6] Blizzardbee {IamDapplepelt} - Fierce like a swarm of bees. Personality similar to a bee's sting.

[7] Blizzardthorn {acwallin} - Ignorant and has a fierce temper. Sharp tongued like a sharpness of a thorn. However, his sole duty is to protect his Clan, like a thorn would protect a rose.

[8] Blizzardfang {JoyBug14} - Brags about his hunting accomplishments.

[9] Blizzardfall {CloudOfEarlyAutumn} - None.

[10] Blizzardfire {-Willowheart-} - Snappy and quick to order others around.

[11] Blizzardhowl {Smokefeather} - Unpredictable temper and strong will.

[12] Blizzardboulder {WolfOfTheDawn} - Strong and arrogant. Like the position of a boulder, he will not change his mind easily.

[13] Blizzardice {Starflower6} - Coldness.

[14] Blizzardstream {Kyarastar12} - Like a stream in the cold, no one dares to cross or go near it as it strikes back with force. Like a stream in the cold, the stream flows in a rush, and no ice can form, like his loyalty to his Clan.

[15] Blizzardspark {wolfy101999} - Anything could spark up his attitude and he would snap.

[16] Blizzardtalon {Havenwing} - Defiant and hates being ordered around.

[17] Blizzardspirit {TheLadyAvanne} - Sharp and can blow up on any cat like a blizzard. He holds strongly to what he believes in, wanting to live his life the way he wants to. He dislikes being ordered around, but abides by the warrior code mostly.

[18] Blizzardwhisper {16hawkgirl16} - Attitude changing without warning.

[19] Blizzardstep {glaceon346} - None.

[20] Blizzardbreath {ClovKitty} - His mouth can be like a blizzard.

[21] Blizzardshade {Starlingfall_Potato} - Moody personality.

[22] Blizzardmoon {OliviaSmith491} - Personality is like the moon's. It hides but stays loyal to the ones that are close to him and the moon opens up to the ones that watch it.

[23] Blizzardsoul {Willowmyth} - None.

[24] Blizzardblue {-_JadeDragon_-} - Blue eyes.

[25] Blizzardheart {YoursTrulySaysHello} - Cold, stinging and sometimes soothing nature. Perhaps he would change his heart when he falls in love or something else important happens.

{WINNERS}

1 - Blizzardspirit {TheLadyAvanne} +2 points

2 - Blizzardthorn {acwallin} +1 point