|Round 2|CLOSED| Crowlight @IamDapplepelt

{Names used: Crowclaw, Crowfeather, Crowfrost, Crowfur, Crowtail}

Black tom with amber eyes.

He has a sense of responsibility, and would never leave a Clan mate behind in a dangerous situation. He would jump in front of his friends to save them anytime.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Crowfang {TheEntireStarClan} - Will protect his family.

[2] Crowsight {WarriorTerritories} - Eye colour.

[3] Crowspirit {Starflower6} - Spirit to fight for his Clan and family.

[4] Crowthunder {DoctorPickles1087} - Brave acts.

[5] Crowwing {Cedarwolf77} - None.

[6] Crowcedar {Smokefeather} - Responsible and will stick with his Clan like a strong cedar tree.

[7] Crowleap {Brooke_Writer} - Would leap in front in the face of any danger to protect his Clan.

[8] Crowbark {Leapordpaw} - Willing to be the bark of the tree that will protect the inner Clan with all his friends and Clan mates. He feel responsible to keep his name closed to protect. Amber eyes represents the sap of the tree, waiting to leak out.

[9] Crowheart {WolfOfTheDawn} - The need to defend his Clan.

[10] Crowstep {PebbleHeartLove} - Never afraid to step in and help.

[11] Crowflight {-_JadeDragon_-} - Will fly into battle to help his fellow Clan mates.

[12] Crowcloud {SK8ergirl03} - None.

[13] Crowlight {IamDapplepelt} - Light on his feet in battle. His heart and personality is like a light glowing in his Clan, keeping everyone's spirits up in the darkest times.

[14] Crowthorn {TheLadyAvanne} - Strong sense of loyalty to his Clan, and protects his Clan mates like thorns protecting a rose.

[15] Crowshadow {Warriors-Madness} - Black fur.

[16] Crowstrike {Echoblaze19} - Represents his readiness to go back for a Clan mate and readiness to sacrifice his life for his friends.

[17] Croweagle {OliviaSmith491} - Swoops in to save his Clan like an eagle swooping in for its prey. Loyal as an eagle to his family.

[18] Crowblaze {Kyarastar12} - Like fire, he burns in on place and is responsible. However, when some cat is in danger, he becomes a fury of flames to protect those he holds dear.

[19] Crowspring {iluvreading0897} - None.

[20] Crowdust {Soaringmoon} - Like dust in the wind, he will attack any cat who challenges his Clan.

[21] Crowswoop {xX-Red-Xx} - Swoops in to defend the ones he cares about.

[22] Crowgale {Frostfern10} - Move as fast as the wind to defend his Clan.

[23] Crowsnap {zZSilverWingZz} - None.

[24] Crowstride {JewelHeartxx} - Quick to ensure that his Clan and friends are safe.

[25] Crowfall {CloudOfEarlyAutumn} - None.

{WINNERS}

1 - Crowlight {IamDapplepelt} +2 points

2 - Crowstrike {Echoblaze19} +1 point