|Round 8|CLOSED| Sparkwing @TheLadyAvanne

{Name used: Sparkpelt}

Fluffy light cream-coloured tabby she-cat with bright amber eyes, a small white spot on her back, and one white paw.

She is loyal and takes orders seriously. She is very competitive, and will not go down without a fight. She loves kits, and usually spends time inside the nursery.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Sparkblossom {Brook_in_the_Meadow} - Spot on her back looks like a blossom.

[2] Sparkfire {KiahDavidson} - Will not go down without a right and is rough.

[3] Sparkrose {TheWarriorCatGirl} - Rose has thorns and does not go down without a fight, yet its flowery nature describes her softer side.

[4] Sparkbreeze {AshDaRebel} - Loves to spend time in the nursery, which requires a gentle nature. Things come as natural as a breeze when it comes to kits.

[5] Sparkflare {GhostTheSnowFox} - Always energetic like fire. Tough and will not go down easily like a large flame.

[6] Sparksong {27Starblaze27} - Likes being around kits, as if she would sing a lullaby to them.

[7] Sparkwillow {WolfishGamer} - Kind towards kits, like how a willow is soft and comforting. However, a willow leaf could easily catch fire with a spark, like her competitive nature.

[8] Sparknose {WonderfulNutMeg101} - Likes to nose her way into the nursery to be with the kits.

[9] Sparkblaze {WarriorCat0731} - Cannot be put out easily, yet can be warm and comforting towards others.

[10] Sparkmeadow {RainbowSkittlezZz} - Meadows consist of flowers. Flowers have a very soft nature, like her.

[11] Sparkcloud {glorytsunami} - Fluffy, soft, light pelt is reminiscent of a cloud, as is the single white spot on her back. Clouds can be a sign of peace and pleasure, such as when she is dealing with kits. However, clouds can also represent a coming storm, like her darker and whirling competitive side.

[12] Sparkflower {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Like a flower growing orderly, she follows orders, loyal to the ground she grows from. Competitive as she opens her petals, a challenge. Yet, a motherly beauty, opening petals like welcoming kits. A flower bursting from a spark of passion and loyalty.

[13] Sparksoul {ThatCatUnderStars} - Soul is like a spark ignited by the competitions of life, and flared up by the sound of a kit's call, showing her motherly nature.

[14] Sparkwing {TheLadyAvanne} - Competitive, with the energy of a bird flying. She flies around, always trying to be the highest and show her skills. Like a bird of prey, she will not go down easily and is fierce. On the other hand, she has a motherly nature and will take young kits under her wing, spending lots of time in the nursery.

[15] Sparkfeather {WolfyWarrior2} - Love for kits.

[16] Sparkstrike {Neko_Frisk} - Lightning does not strike just once. Similarly, she strikes as many times as she can if one messes with her Clan or kits especially. After huge storms, the sky always clears. She is 'sunny' and always loves helping to care for and watch over the kits.