|Round 2|CLOSED| Mouseleaf @Frostfern10

{Names used: Mousefang, Mousefur, Mousewhisker, Mousewing}

Cream tabby she-cat with green eyes.

She is timid when meeting new cats, but warms up to them quickly if they are nice to her. She dislikes water.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Mousestripe {Sonic0954} - None.

[2] Mousestorm {CloudOfEarlyAutumn} - None.

[3] Mousefern {WolfOfTheDawn} - Shy and ferns cast shadows that look like tabby stripes.

[4] Mouseheart {Soaringmoon} - Knows which cat to befriend.

[5] Mousesqueak {Smokefeather} - Timid when meeting new cats, and mice squeak.

[6] Mousedusk {TheEntireStarClan} - Shy and quiet.

[7] Mousedawn {TheLadyAvanne} - Everything is calm and quiet, but she warms up as the day rises.

[8] Mouseflit {16hawkgirl16} - Action when meeting cats.

[9] Mousespark {allieb108} - Once she warms up to cats, the warmth is like a spark.

[10] Mouseleaf {Frostfern10} - Like a newly grown leaf when meeting other cats for the first time, undeveloped. However, she will warm up to the. Like a leaf adapting to its surroundings. Leaves are also waterproof, which represents her dislike of water.

[11] Mouseflight {Brooke_Writer} - Timid, flighty character.

[12] Mousepath {PebbleHeartLove} - Likes to have her feet on a path, not in the water.

[13] Mousejump {Starflower6} - Jumpy when meeting other cats.

[14] Mouseflame {wolfy101999} - Orange pelt and dislike of water.

[15] Mouseflower {OliviaSmith491} - Timid around cats before knowing them; like a blossom before it blooms. When she warms up to them, she blooms into the flower.

[16] Mousefeather {MarshClan} - Dislikes water.

[17] Mouseshine {Echoblaze19} - Warms up to cats if they are nice to her like a ray of sunshine.

[18] Mousepool {Kyarastar12} - Dislike of water and how a drop of water falls onto a pool of water and spreads out quickly. It shows how fast she warms up to cats if they are nice.

[19] Mousesun {Leapordpaw} - When she first meet cats, she hides behind clouds. However, she will show her true kind nature later. Her soft pelt is the colour of sun beams. She hates to hide behind the clouds and be timid as clouds are made out of water.

[20] Mousefire {cerise439} - Fire hates water. The flame of uneasiness when meeting new cats.

[21] Mouseflare {xX-Red-Xx} - Warms up to cats when they are nice to her and because she doesn't like water.

[22] Mousestep {JewelHeartxx} - Quiet, but friendly.

[23] Mouseclaw {JoyBug14} - Best fighter.

[24] Mousepetal {IamDapplepelt} - Her heart is pure and soft, like a newly bloomed petal. Her pelt is also soft.

[25] Mouseleap {Havenwing} - Likes to climb trees.

{WINNERS}

1 - Mouseleaf {Frostfern10} +2 points

2 - Mousesun {Leapordpaw} +1 point

Note: Some of you placed irrelevant reasons, so please do note that you need to give reasons that makes sense, not just because it's there.