|Round 6|CLOSED| Fluffycloud @Dovewing_is_boss

{Names used: None}

White she-cat with black patches and blue eyes.

She is a sweet, loving cat, and cares very much about her Clanmates. Not good at hunting, but is able to fight very well. She is a RiverClan cat.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Fluffystream {TheLadyAvanne} - Caring, like how the sound of water can calm others, and a stream or river harbours prey, representing her bad hunting skills, but at the same time, her fighting skills thay can drown cats. Sounds like a RiverClan name.

[2] Fluffyheart {Goondra} - Cares about others.

[3] Fluffyfeather {OfficialSummaryTax26} - None.

[4] Fluffyspirit {The_Ninjago_Theorist} - Spirits high and light. She is a very nice and positive cat.

[5] Fluffybreeze {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Hunting is not meant for the easily seen breeze, but in battle, it is a flying whirlwind of fluff.

[6] Fluffyfoot {Zarnold119} - Not good at hunting.

[7] Fluffypelt {darkmagicdragon} - None.

[8] Fluffysoul {xXMinxTheAlphaWolfXx} - Has a kind, soft, and gentle soul.

[9] Fluffycloud {Dovewing_is_boss} - Has black patches on her white pelt, which resembles clouds in the sky.

[10] Fluffystorm {Skalya} - Black spots on white represents dark clouds, rain and hail, which shows her fighting skills. Storms are usually noisy, proving her low-quality hunting skills.

[11] Fluffyriver {SkatingDolphinGirl} - Going to be the greatest warrior RiverClan has ever seen. She is fluffy, and her spots are like rocks in a river.

[12] Fluffywish {Amethystpelt} - Wishes she was better at hunting.

[13] Fluffylight {_Lightningstrike_} - Nice attitude.

[14] Fluffywing {_Macchie_} - Sweet and loving personality are like wings which she uses to support her Clan with her fighting skills, like a bird's wings supports flight. She may be unskilled in hunting, but her love and loyalty towards her Clan is like a fluffy-feathered wing; it looks delicate, but it is able to support a bird's flight.

[15] Fluffysong {Scarletbluefire} - Heart of everything good in the Clan.

[16] Fluffysnow {JayfeatherCat7} - Pelt. Cares for the Clan.

[17] Fluffypetal {RainbowGirl955} - Kind and caring, like a soft petal.

[18] Fluffydrop {Comic_The_Wolf} - Drop of love and care. Her amazing fighting skills makes others drop. However, she drops at hunting, because she is bad at it.