|Round 6|CLOSED| Woolmask @smiley_the_pessimist

{Names used: None}

White she-cat with grey paws and icy-blue eyes.

She is usually cold and emotionless, but opens up to cats once she gets to know them. Once she is comfortable with a certain cat, she will be very sweet and thoughtful.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Woolfrost {TheLadyAvanne} - Usually cold, but frost can melt, revealing her caring personality underneath. White pelt.

[2] Woolberry {-Squirrelblaze-} - Takes a long time to open up to something like a Berry ripening, but is sweet when she does.

[3] Woolsnow {GeekGirl63} - Cold manner.

[4] Woolice {SkatingDolphinGirl} - Due to the defect, her heart is like ice.

[5] Wooltuft {marshmallowpaws} - Wool-like fur.

[6] Woolwillow {SnowCheetah2468} - Can be very sweet, but can also be closed, like a closed willow bud.

[7] Woolstorm {Blossomstream} - Closed, like the clouds during a storm. However, as everything, the droplets fall like an opening to new beginnings, new saplings and new plants. Like them, she opens up.

[8] Woolcloud {Frostfern10} - A cloud seems uncaring, representing her coldness, but when she warms up to other cats, the cloud moves apart to reveal  nice, warm sun.

[9] Woolgaze {OwlDaughter} - None.

[10] Woolflake {Elementer_Rhina} - A snowflake is cold, but will melt as soon as it touches something. As soon as she gets closer to a cat, the flake will melt and the coldness will disappear, revealing her warm personality.

[11] Woolsong {RainbowGirl955} - Songs can differ many times, showing different emotions, mixed, or even none.

[12] Woolleaf {WarriorCat0731} - Can sting harshly and seems like a cat that one would not want to mess with, but is actually soft and soothing, and one would always want to be around.

[13] Woolflower {Amethystpelt} - Needs time to open up to a cat, like a flower needing time to bloom.

[14] Woolshadow {willowstarof_skyclan} - None.

[15] Woolpatch {BrambleClan_Warriors} - Like patches, some are cold and emotionless - black patches - and some are sweet and opening - white patches.

[16] Woolmist {Scarletbluefire} - Can be hidden in the most until one unravels the ropes pulling her further and further away.

[17] Woolpath {_Lightningstrike_} - Wool is usually blank until colour is added, the path to knowing more about others and opening up to them.

[18] Woolblossom {Willowmyth} - Closed and hidden like a closed flower bud, but will blossoms when one gets to know her.