|Round 8|CLOSED| Daybreeze @TheLadyAvanne

{Names used: None}

Grey tabby she-cat with blue eyes.

She is a sweet and gentle medicine cat apprentice, but when things do not go right, she can get rough to solve the issue.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Dayblaze {the-black-werewolf} - Will get rough to solve a problem, but is also sweet and gentle.

[2] Daywillow {TheWarriorCatGirl} - Gentle and soft like willow branches. She can heal, and willow leaves can be used for pain.

[3] Dayshine {5FDP-_-Fxn} - Sweet and warm as the sun's rays. However, when there is a problem, her shine will dim and be rough in the situation.

[4] Dayspark {Techno_Waffle_Ninja_} - Can be sweet and gentle, but also has a destructive personality that can spark up and work against her.

[5] Dayhoney {IamDapplepelt} - Sweet and kind, like honey. Honey usually has bees nearby, which may sting one, symbolising how she can get rough if needed. Medicine cats use honey.

[6] Daystorm {GhostTheSnowFox} - Like a lightning storm, she can get rough in order to solve a problem, but is also gentle and sweet, like a gentle rainfall. Her fur resembles clouds, and her eyes resembles water.

[7] Daybramble {Fadedvoice} - Brambles are tough to get into, symbolising rough protection. She gets rough to make things go right, similar to how brambles make things go right by offering protection from the outside.

[8] Daywing {AutumnLeopardWing} - Gentle like bird feathers, but harsh if things go wrong, like a bird's talon.

[9] Dayflower {-OwlFeather-} - Kind and gentle, and is a medicine cat.

[10] Daylight {Soldier_Panthercloud} - Gentle.

[11] Dayrose {Creamstar234} - Like the petals of a rose, she is kind and gentle, but can be rough when things get tough, like the thorns of a rose.

[12] Dayberry {flameheart_writes} - Medicine cat.

[13] Daybranch {Seikiatsu} - When she is sweet and gentle, it is like a branch normally in a tree, but when she gets rough, the tree branch snaps off. Her tabby markings look like thin branches on her pelt.

[14] Daynight {Sandstorm919} - Personality can be very different from when she handles situations.

[15] Daychirp {fanfictionhaven} - Like a beautiful silver bird chirping to the forest, acknowledging her presence. However, sometimes chirping can be competitive between two birds claiming dominance.

[16] Daycloud {pikachulover0927} - None.

[17] Daybird {Swiftflower} - Birds can be gentle and sweet, and can do things to solve problems. Similarly, she is gentle and sweet, but she can change her attitude to solve the problem.