|Round 5|CLOSED| Wolfnight @UntoldTa1es

{Names used: Wolfheart, Wolfstep}

Silver tom with bright amber eyes.

He is brave and strong, and does not care for other cats. He is snappy towards many cats, and he cares none for his family. He has an ambitious dream of becoming the leader of his Clan.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Wolfclaw {AlexaMoore4} - Cares for no cat and is strong. He is snappy towards cats.

[2] Wolfdream {TheCrystalTorch} - Dream to become a leader one day.

[3] Wolfleap {Clumsy_Kitten} - Will leap at the chance to become a leader.

[4] Wolfstorm {Moonfall01} - Power, strength, negative personality, and ambition.

[5] Wolffeather {darkmagicdragon} - Fur colour.

[6] Wolffrost {Skalya} - Fur colour. Harsh personality and carelessness for love.

[7] Wolfsnarl {OrangestarWarriorcat} - Can 'bite' with snappy remarks and is mean at times, snarling at cats.

[8] Wolfgaze {MX_FanPop} - Eyes of a wolf.

[9] Wolffang {JayfeatherCat7} - Fox-hearted and mean.

[10] Wolfspark {DoctorPickles1087} - Snappy personality.

[11] Wolfstomp {PebbleHeartLove} - Not afraid to stomp on any cat to become a leader.

[12] Wolfstrike {Amethystpelt} - Brave and strong. Also snappy and mean.

[13] Wolfbramble {Soaringmoon} - Mean and bossy.

[14] Wolfblitz {Willowmyth} - Not very caring, and is ambitious.

[15] Wolfhowl {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Snappy and authoritative like a wolf howling. Has a challenging howl as he is ambitious and wants to become a leader.

[16] Wolfwhisper {holly_leaf_of_the_3} - Quiet, but strong.

[17] Wolfthorn {Frostfern10} - Prickly and snappy like a thorn. Wants to be at the top of the thorn; becoming leader. Is not afraid to prick any cat to become leader.

[18] Wolffire {TigerlilyTheWarrior} - Has a fiery ambition of becoming leader.

[19] Wolfstreak {Kyarastar12} - Burning streak of fierce and ambitious power inside him. Streaks past Clan mates and family without a second glance as he fights his way to the top to become a leader.

[20] Wolfsmoke {somemorebooks} - Snappy personality and pelt colour. Snappy like fire, which leads to smoke. Protects his family like smoke hiding them from view.

[21] Wolfnettle {Brook_in_the_Meadow} - As prickly as nettle.

[22] Wolfblaze {-_JadeDragon_-} - Will blaze through Clans with his ambition to he leader.

[23] Wolfwing {Alma1214} - Aloofness and bravery.

[24] Wolfsong {shatteredmoon16} - Snappy and ambitious. A wolf's ambition is often portrayed by its howl.

[25] Wolfsnap {Tigris_Dei} - Snappy and his personality resembles a branch. Strong, but too much weight could break him.

[26] Wolffice {MiaEChase} - Aloof and cold to his Clan mates. Symbolises his coldness like ice.

[27] Wolfspirit {TheWolfofHarmony} - As brave and proud as a wolf. Dislikes others, just like a lone wolf.

[28] Wolfflight {xX_Kitty_Dude_Xx} - Ambitious and snappy. One day, he might rise above ranks and become a leader. If he has any trouble, he would just 'fly' away.

[29] Wolfbranch {Midnightwolf-} - Can snap any moment like a branch and hold heavy weights. Ambitious, wants to be a leader like an animal having ambitions to climb to the top of a branch of a tree.

[30] Wolfnight {UntoldTa1es} - Night could be pitch-black at times, describing his personality. The night is vicious to many cats as many shadows loom, predators stalk, and many mysteries to be uncovered. At night, it could be a scary experience.

[31] Wolflight {Snowstar2219} - Silver and amber eyes.

[32] Wolfsilver {IamDapplepelt} - Like a silver wolf howling at a silver moon.

[33] Wolfsnow {jadethewolf8} - Bitter and cold like snow.

[34] Wolffall {star_splash} - Ambitions to get too high to becoming leader, and he could fall from doing bad things.

[35] Wolfstone {smiley_the_pessimist} - Unloving and as cold as stone. His pelt is as grey as a stone.

[36] Wolfflare {Wispclan_Warriors} - Eyes flare up like fire.

[37] Wolfpelt {Dovewing8846} - Slightly ruffled, like a wolf pelt. Looks like a wolf.

[38] Wolfgust {KittyCat_Knight} - Fur and eyes of a wolf.

[39] Wolfwind {owlspots_} - Wind will carry him to his ambition of power.

[40] Wolfhowler {Phoenix_Fire7} - Snappy attitude towards other cats. His swift ambition to become leader moves like a howling wind through his life. Sure to be leader one day.

{WINNERS}

1 - Wolfnight {UntoldTa1es} +4 points

2 - Wolfstreak {Kyarastar12} +3 points

3 - Wolfthorn {Frostfern10} +2 points

4 - Wolfstone {smiley_the_pessimist} +1 point

Note: Wolfpaw does not care about his family, so do not misunderstand that he does.