|Round 5|CLOSED| Bluewillow @Kyarastar12

{Name used: Bluefur}

Blue-grey she-cat with white-tipped ears, a white tail and blue eyes.

She likes everything, except assignments. She finds them tiring, but will not argue when given one. She has a shy side.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Bluesky {moonpelt1123} - None.

[2] Bluefeather {Frostfern10} - Feathers are light, which represents her passiveness and shyness.

[3] Bluetip {cinderpelt2410} - None.

[4] Bluereed {Willowmyth} - Like a reed, she hides under the water and is shy.

[5] Bluewillow {Kyarastar12} - Like willow branches, they appreciate everything, from breeze to water, and water to rain. Though she dislikes certain things, she does them obediently like the soft willow branches which gentle move in the breeze, even though they don't wish to. She is shy, just like the trunk of the willow tree, hiding behind its leaves.

[6] Bluetuft {Tigris_Dei} - Tufts of white fur.

[7] Blueshade {TheWolfofHarmony} - Has different shades of her personality that are rarely revealed.

[8] Bluewhisper {PebbleHeartLove} - Represents her shy side. If she usually talks, it would be a whisper.

[9] Bluepool {thatonewarriorsfan} - Calm and shy.

[10] Bluesong {Alma1214} - Dislikes assignments, rather be improvising. Hidden shyness. Songs have hidden depth.

[11] Bluecloud {Owlstar-Rippleclan} - Lazy, like a cloud.

[12] Blueflower {smiley_the_pessimist} - Flowers don't have the easiest time, always competing, but they make do with what they have, and bloom beautifully. She doesn't enjoy assignments, but she puts up with them, like an accepting flower. She allows things to push her around without standing up for herself, like a flower because of her shy demeanor.

[13] Blueeyes {Midnightwolf-} - Eyes are blue and they can show her emotions.

[14] Bluemist {Heatherstorm} - None.

[15] Bluewater {owlspots_} - None.

[16] Bluemoon {jadethewolf8} - Eyes. She dislikes assignments and thinks they are tiring like the end of a day. Most cats and twolegs are tired when the moon rises.

[17] Bluepath {AzureSkies69} - When she is given a task she dislikes, she will not argue; she will follow the directions, like following a path.

[18] Blueheart {fabulousace} - Hearts can have two sides but she onlt has one. Her little heart is not as strong as a warrior's yet, because she tires easily.

[19] Bluegazer {DawnRiise} - None.

[20] Bluewave {Phoenix_Fire7} - As calm and relaxed as the sound of the ever pounding waves against the seashore.

[21] Bluesnow {UntoldTa1es} - Tips of her ears and her tail are white, like a fresh sheet of snow. She likes many things, like snow falling on a terrain. Snow is water vapour in solid state and falls, but snowflakes dance slowly to earth below them. Shows her shy side, referring to a snowflake's gentleness and beauty.

[22] Bluecall {joybell_writes} - None.

[23] Bluepuddle {TheWarriorCatGirl} - Personality seems shallow, but is deeper than it seems.

[24] Bluefall {CloudOfEarlyAutumn} - None.

[25] Bluelight {JayfeatherCat7} - Shy side.

[26] Blueshadow {BluetigerLps66} - Likes staying in the shadows at all times.

[27] Bluestream {OrangestarWarriorcat} - Easygoing nature.

[28] Bluegaze {_Macchie_} - Blue eyes. Shy and kind personality.

[29] Bluewish {Amethystpelt} - Wishes that she does not have to do assignments because they are tiring.

[30] Bluepetal {-Squirrelblaze-} - Soft blue eyes and shy personality, like soft petals.

[31] Blueleap {Goondra} - Love to run.

[32] Bluefrost {sam_fenton} - White patches, shy nature, and willingness to do things she may not like.

[33] Bluedawn {somemorebooks} - Shy like a quiet dawn.

[34] Blueleaf {chrystalflight14} - Icy-blue like frost covering a leaf in leaf-bare. She is shy, but also fierce and spirited.

[35] Blueshine {eferguson5964} - Everything about her is blue, almost as if she glows blue.

[36] Bluejay {XxDreamrunnerxX} - None.

[37] Bluelight {Snowstar2219} - Likes everything and has white-tipped ears.

[38] Blueivy {_Nightleaf_} - Ivy moves about everything they dislike, just like her disliking assignments. However, ivy only moves when no one is watching, because she is shy.

[39] Blueshell {JoyBug14} - Calm and creative, like details on a shell.

[40] Bluelily {Bluestar2442} - None.

{WINNERS}

1 - Bluewillow {Kyarastar12} +4 points

2 - Blueflower {smiley_the_pessimist} +3 points

3 - Bluesnow {UntoldTa1es} +2 points

4 - Bluefeather {Frostfern10} +1 point