|Round 4|CLOSED| Nightclaw @fabulousace

{Names used: Nightcloud, Nightfur, Nightheart, Nightmask, Nightpelt, Nightsky, Nightwhisper, Nightwing}

Silver she-cat with black tabby stripes and striking dark blue eyes.

She is sometimes secluded and shy but likes to contribute to her Clan. She likes volunteering herself to do things she does not have to.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Nightstrike {Cherryfrost-} - Striking blue eyes.

[2] Nightstorm {Midnightwolf-} - Eyes are stormy-blue and she can be loud or quiet.

[3] Nightpool {-Sunfoot-} - Dark blue eyes.

[4] Nightmoon {Willowmyth} - Very good and is quiet; keeps things to herself. Sun is bright and noticeable, while the moon shines when many sleep.

[5] Nightberry {BluetigerLps66} - None.

[6] Nightpetal {Turret_girl123} - Secluded like some flowers.

[7] Nightfall {notyourservant} - None.

[8] Nightblossom {Brook_in_the_Meadow} - Sweet like a blossom when helping the Clan. Shy nature.

[9] Nightmist {Skalya} - Silver pelt. Sometimes she hides and secludes herself as she is shy.

[10] Nightbreeze {CatGirl200421} - None.

[11] Nightlily {Soaringmoon} - Blue eyes like a pond. Her independence is like of a lily by itself.

[12] Nightsilver {IamDapplepelt} - Silver fur and beautiful personality.

[13] Nightstream {Frostfern10} - Likes contributing to her Clan like a stream to the ecosystem.

[14] Nightfang {The_Ninjago_Theorist} - Fur allows her to blend in with the pale, silver moonlight in the night. Her blue eyes allows her to scan the shadows for prey and enemies from miles away. Brave, loyal and wise. Stands up for her friends and allies, helping and advising them in times of need. May become deputy or leader.

[15] Nightshimmer {JayfeatherCat7} - Light for volunteering.

[16] Nightstripe {mydarkmindhasvoices} - None.

[17] Nightwisp {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Like a wisp. Though silent and preferably alone, she will volunteer to do what others would not, which makes her special, like a wisp. Although she seems passive, she will do what she can to help her Clan.

[18] Nightshine {TheWolfofHarmony} - None.

[19] Nightdash {darkmagicdragon} - None.

[20] Nightwish {TheCrystalTorch} - Wish to become the best cat she can be, even if she does something unnecessary for her to do. Deprived from her wish, but has found ways to make her wish some true with her hard, unneeded work.

[21] Nightsea {_NightLeaf} - Striking blue sea represents her beautiful blue eyes.

[22] Nightclaw {fabulousace} - Brave enough to do usual duties apprentices dislikes, such as searching the elders for ticks, or gathering moss. Therefore, she is a true warrior. Her tabby markings looks like claw marks.

[23] Nightraven {Spottedrain1} - Ability to hunt at night; camouflaged with surroundings.

[24] Nightdusk {belovedpicese} - Seductive and quietness when dusk falls on land.

[25] Nightfrost {JewelHeartxx} - Frosty-blue eyes.

[26] Nightshadow {Alma1214} - Able to disappear like a shadow.

[27] Nightpath {Tigris_Dei} - None.

[28] Nightface {AzureSkies69} - Sometimes secluded and shy, but is sometimes also bold and do things she does not have to to help her Clan. She has two faces, both good sides.

[29] Nightgaze {PebbleHeartLove} - Blue eyes are so striking that when she volunteers to do something, cats will give in.

[30] Nightbloom {CloudOfEarlyAutumn} - None.

[31] Nightfire {Sonic0954} - Personality can be as heated and dangerous as fire.

[32] Nightsong {Bingokittycat} - None.

[33] Nightwater {Amethystpelt} - Dark blue eyes.

[34] Nightcall {OrangestarWarriorcat} - Answers others' calls.

[35] Nightrain {LyLon14} - Rainy-blue eyes.

{WINNERS}

1 - Nightclaw {fabulousace} +3 points

2 - Nightmist {Skalya} +2 points

3 - Nightraven {Spottedrain1} +1 point