|Round 1|CLOSED| Fernbreeze @Leapordpaw

{Names used: Ferncloud, Fernleaf, Fernpelt, Fernshade, Fernsong, Ferntail}

Small light brown tom with darker tabby stripes and green eyes with one black paw.

Despite his name and size, Fernpaw is feisty and bold - never afraid to speak his mind. He objects to what he thinks is wrong, and will not hesitate to break the warrior code for it. As a result, he always gets in trouble.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Fernshadow {Warriors-Madness} - None.

[2] Fernblaze {Frostfern10} - Describes his feisty attitude.

[3] Fernflame {CatGirl200421} - None.

[4] Fernstrike {AnimalLover71} - Mischievous ways.

[5] Fernstorm {PaigeNight} - Always getting into trouble.

[6] Fernclaw {CloudOfEarlyAutumn} - None.

[7] Fernbreeze {Leapordpaw} - Not afraid to say what he wants and will blow right through anything until get gets what he thinks is right. A breeze can also be a bit of a trouble, and a feisty one could cause problems.

[8] Fernstep {CloverpawWarriorCats} - Not afraid to step away from his Clan and the warrior code to get what he wants.

[9] Fernspark {16hawkgirl16} - Spark of feisty.

[10] Ferngaze {Lurking_HideBehind} - Eyes.

[11] Fernfire {WolfOfTheDawn} - Rebellious flame that shines in his heart.

[12] Fernheart {Soaringmoon} - Represents his bravery for speaking his heart.

[13] Fernmist {glaceon346} - None.

[14] Fernfall {FandomsAmazing} - None.

[15] Fernleap {TheLadyAvanne} - Bold personality, never hesitating go take the leap, even if it takes him across the boundaries of the warrior code.

[16] Fernflare {Kyarastar12} - Determination and fire which sparks his personality within him.

[17] Fernfox {iluvreading0897} - Trouble.

[18] Fernwing {zZSilverWingZz} - 'Wings' to soar over boundaries of the warrior code.

[19] Fernsoar {ILiger} - Acts out what he feel should be done and is somehow similar in a storm. He doesn't think about the punishments.

[20] Fernswipe {Echoblaze19} - Represents his willingness to break the warrior code for what he thinks is right, and his feisty, bold spirit. Even if he gets into trouble for his actions, he will still do it.

{WINNERS}

1 - Fernbreeze {Leapordpaw} +2 points

2 - Fernswipe {Echoblaze19} +1 point