|Round 9|CLOSED| Dapplepaw

{Names used: Dapplenose, Dapplepelt, Dappletail}

Tall, thin white tom with light brown and black spots, and green eyes.

He is stern, and wants everything to go his way. He dreams of becoming a leader to achieve that. He is not a good hunter, but is good at going on patrols and fighting. He is very stingy.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Dappleback {followingsaturn} - Black splotches and large ginger patch along his forehead, shoulders, and down his spine.

[2] Dapplestorm {PaigeNight} - Fierce nature.

[3] Dapplestrike {Swiftflower} - Good fighter and fierce. He dreams of becoming leader and will do anything to accomplish his dream.

[4] Dapplestep {talfli} - Wants everything to go his way and step in his direction.

[5] Dapplesting {TheArtofSnow} - Fierce and stern attitude.

[6] Dapplestalk {ruddergrl} - None.

[7] Dapplesnap {ashfeather-} - Stern attitude.

[8] Dapplesage {AsterSeed} - Sage is known to require full sunlight, relating to his stingy attitude.

[9] Dapplegaze {Pokemimi} - None.

[10] Dapplebee {AfterTheSharpEyedJay} - Stern and stingy. Also because of his fighting skills.

[11] Dappleclaw {Rightful_Nature} - Good fighter and will claw his way up to leadership to get what he wants.

[12] Dapplethorn {Brokenshadow2004} - Thorns are sharp and protects their plant.

[13] Dapplefang {WarriorCatMoon335} - Strong and ambitious, better at fighting with his fangs than hunting with his claws. His attitude is stingy, like a fang piercing one's skin as he speaks. He wishes to be leader so that he can lead with a stern hook like his fangs gripping flesh.

[14] Dapplefire {TheFluffinator} - Ambitious and wants everything to go his way, like a fire with a burning ambition to burn anything else that I'd burning. He is stingy, and has a sharp attitude like a fire.

[15] Dapplesky {RainbowFUFU} - Ambitious, yet kind, caring, loyal, and respectful. However, sometimes his ambition drives him a little more than it should. He has a sharp tongue when he wants it to be, but is in good control of his temper.

[16] Dappleflame {Silverpelt1212} - Fiery battle skills, burning ambition, and patches on his pelt that appears to be golden.

[17] Dapplepath {mintdapple} - Wants everything to go his path.

[18] Dapplefrost {EchoWritesWarriorz} - Stern and pelt colour.

[19] Dapplescar {Ashleywinky} - Scars he wears like medals on his pelt from winning battles and a few mishaps due to his scratchy mood.