|Round 4|CLOSED| Goldenstream @Frostfern10

{Name used: Goldenflower}

Golden tabby she-cat with green eyes.

She is kind and sweet to every cat. Most cats are happy with her attitude. She has a strong connection with StarClan as she is a medicine cat apprentice.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Goldenheart {Duskleap} - None.

[2] Goldendawn {Storm_Coldclaw} - Calm and warm.

[3] Goldenhoney {Soaringmoon} - Sweet as honey.

[4] Goldenmist {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Shrouds her Clan quietly and gently, but hinders those who intrude. A calm mist fits in with the Moonstone and Moonpool. She is like most, watching her Clan mates.

[5] Goldenspirit {Brook_in_the_Meadow} - Has a strong connection with StarClan. Her spirit is 'golden' because of her kindness and good attitude towards every cat.

[6] Goldenshine {OrangestarWarriorcat} - Very sweet and sunny.

[7] Goldengrass {willowstarof_skyclan} - Green eyes.

[8] Goldenhawk {DoctorPickles1087} - None.

[9] Goldencloud {CloudOfEarlyAutumn} - None.

[10] Goldenmeadow {OneOnlyChance101} - None.

[11] Goldenbee {MiaEChase} - Warm. Bees collect nectar from flowers to make honey, which is sweet, revealing her personality.

[12] Goldenleaf {Dovewing8846} - Green eyes and medicine knowledge.

[13] Goldenstripe {notyourservant} - Tabby fur.

[14] Goldenlight {SK8ergirl03} - None.

[15] Goldendusk {CloverpawWarriorCats} - Warm and welcoming like a setting sun welcoming home after a long day out. Represents medicine cats leaving for the Moonstone or Moonpool at dusk.

[16] Goldensoul {alybookworm} - Kind and pure soul, her personality and her golden fur colour.

[17] Goldenbreeze {Clumsy_Kitten} - None.

[18] Goldenstream {Frostfern10} - A stream is cool and welcoming for cats with sore pads, which represents her kindness. A stream is sometimes connected to a lake, which represents her connection with StarClan.

[19] Goldenyarrow {WarriorCatMoon335} - Herbs may be bitter, but her kind manner makes them sweet. Yarrow is sometimes golden, as if a cat swallowed poison, the yarrow would expel the poison and make the cat feel better, just like a kind medicine cat would help stressed cats reveal their problems and make them feel better.

[20] Goldenmane {Firefeather12} - None.

[21] Goldenberry {IamDapplepelt} - Sweet and talented medicine cat.

[22] Goldenspark {Featherfrost_} - None.

[23] Goldengleam {joybell_writes} - Gleaming personality and inner shine.

[24] Goldenfeather {JoyBug14} - None.

[25] Goldenwillow {Bluestar2442} - Sweet personality.

[26] Goldensun {TheLadyAvanne} - Bright and warm. She always help her Clan mates as a medicine cat. The sun represents her connection to StarClan.

[27] Goldensplash {lm1604} - Kindness.

[28] Goldenherb {Alma1214} - Work as a medicine cat.

[29] Goldenpool {Skalya} - Has a kind, flowing attitude towards every cat, even if not every cat approves.

[30] Goldenpelt {skittykitty605} - Fur colour.

[31] Goldenpoppy {Cats_Of_The_Code} - Poppy seeds have a calming effect on others, and are often seen in medicine cat dens.

[32] Goldensky {shatteredmoon16} - Love and care. When is she gone one day, cats will look up to the sky and remember her.

[33] Goldenwhisper {PaigeNight} - Soft and meanful like a whisper. Cares for her Clan.

[34] Goldenbriar {acwallin} - None.

[35] Goldenlark {Starlingfall_Potato} - Sweet like the sweet chirps of an innocent lark, sharing respect with the forest.

{WINNERS}

1 - Goldenstream {Frostfern10} +3 points

2 - Goldendusk {CloverpawWarriorCats} +2 points

3 - Goldenpoppy {Cats_Of_The_Code} +1 point