Chapter 25: Warrior

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It waas a Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate <---- this book ;)

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

note: just to let everyone know this story is my number one priority right now. So this story is going to be updated a lot more often than the others because this is the story I am going to be writing the most.

so enjoy!

and remember to follow me on twitter! @StrongLovaticJB

and kayla too! @itsKaylaDane

ask me questions too on ask.fm. :)

Chapter 25: Warrior

Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire

You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar

I've got shame, I've got scars

That I will never show

I'm a survivor

In more ways than you know

Cause all the pain and the truth

I wear like a battle wound

So ashamed, so confused

I'm not broken or bruised.

            I could see all of downtown from where the football player dropped me off. I could see the big clock on the tower and I have been sitting on the bench for over an hour. I thought about yelling for help, but I can’t see anybody I know. After another fifteen minutes of sitting there I saw Jack walking down the sidewalk.

“JACK!” I screamed. “Jack, help!!”

He continued walking and I screamed louder, “JACK!”

He finally looked my way and ran over in surprise. It wasn’t until he was right in front of me that he realized I was all tied up.

“What the hell happened to you?!” he asked me.

“Please,” I begged, “Just get this tape off me first?”

He nodded and started taking the tape off my hands, “So what happened?”

“I was getting ready for our date and the doorbell rang. I thought it was you because it was 8 o’clock, but it was Bethany. She drugged me and kidnapped me. She spent the whole day beating me and had a couple football players drop me off here, but he refused to take the fucking tape off. I’ve been here for an hour and a half waiting for someone I can shout to for help.”

“God, I can’t believe I was so mad at you.”

“I know… Bethany told me.”

“What’d she tell you?” he finished taking the tape off and I stood up and stretched out my arms.

“She said that you were mad that I ditched you and were surprised that I didn’t show up to school either. She seemed pretty happy about it too.”

He hugged me tightly, “I’m so sorry.”

“It’s not your fault it’s Bethany’s.”

“I was so scared,” I started crying. “I’m sorry.”