Chapter 3: Gonna Get Caught

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was a Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Note: Here is the third chapter! Still not updating this story a lot because I'm still a little unsure about it. I really like the idea of it though so if you do too and want it to continue then please vote and comment!!

I would love to get some comments of your predictions and expectations. Like things you hope to see? :)

Okay, enjoy! :D 

Chapter 3: Gonna Get Caught

You better stop messing around cause you're gonna get caught

            I started getting really nervous after Anastasia left. Dylan was going to show up and I still have no idea what to do about any of it. Dylan clearly likes Kayla, but he’s willing to break all the rules of high school to do it and I don’t think I’m ready for that. I’ve tried too hard to get to the top like I am now. Whether I’m faking it or not I’m still at the top. I always tried to push my unhappiness out of the way. My parents showed up after Anastasia left and we all sat out and watched TV in the living room.

“How was school honey?” my dad asked.

“Good,” I smiled. “We did gymnastics in gym class.”

“Oh that’s fun,” my mom said. “You love that.”

I smiled, “Yeah it was really fun.”

“I should make dinner,” dad said. “What do you girls want?”

“Actually,” I told him, “I’m going out tonight. Is that okay?”

“Of course dear,” mom said, “Have fun.”

“Thanks I should get ready.”

“Don’t be out too late,” dad said.

“I won’t,” I replied.

I walked up to my room and put on more make-up and brushed through my hair. I was putting on lip gloss when the doorbell rang and mom answered the door. I took my purse off my bed and walked down the stairs. Dylan was in the living room with both my parents.

“Hey,” I smiled at him. “Ready to go?”

He looked up at me, “Yeah let’s go.”

I followed Dylan outside and he opened the door for me in the car. He walked over to the other side and drove away.

He turned down the music and looked at me for a few seconds, “Are you okay with just going to a restaurant? I know this place that won’t be too public.”

“That’s good,” I replied, “Sorry I changed our plans and wanted to go out. I just didn’t want my parents to overhear anything.”

“That’s okay,” he said.

“How do you think we’re going to do this?” I asked.

“The sneaking around?”

I nodded.

He shrugged, “I really don’t know. I didn’t have any kind of plan thought out when I talked to you today.”

“Why’s Zane your best friend anyway?” I asked, “You seem like opposites.”