13. Getting out

The morning after, it different. It felt unlike any other morning I had woken up here. I couldn't tell what or why, but it seemed like my day would be completely different.

I crawled out of bed, and before anything else, took my straightener to the bathroom and did my hair. I just felt the need to today.

As I unplugged the straightener and started toward the door, someone stood on the doorway, standing in my path. Jimin.

"What are you getting all fancy for?" He asked, gesturing to my hair that I just finished fixing.

"I don't plan to go anywhere." I shrugged, "Just wanted to fix my hair, I guess."

"Oh." He mumbled, then added, "I need to use the bathroom."

I nodded and got out of his way, letting him walk in. Then I left and shut the bathroom door behind me.

As I sat in the living room, doing nothing at all, I began to recall the day we had gone on the date, Suga and I. I was choosing a dress and then Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook decided to help me choose a dress. Suga had come out of his room, dressed very nicely and with his hair looking actually styled. He had put a lot of effort in his appearance, apparently for me.

A question appeared in my mind: Did Suga like me when that happened? Did he purposely leave his notification sound on once I said the loser would have to take me on a date? Those ideas seemed possible to me, yet unlikely because why the hell would he like me?

I sat alone for a while, a good minute or two, just staring blankly at the wall, remembering. I remembered Suga's laugh, his smile that showed his gums, his wonderful pinkish red hair, how he would be completely rude to anyone and yet not mean it at all.

I remembered that he and I were so similar in personality. Both of us were sarcastic, both some type of hater that wanted to act cool even though we were cool enough to get on with life. Suga and I were like the same person in my opinion.

"Yah, Jikyo." I was startled to hear Jimin speak. "What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?" I questioned, unsure what he meant.

"You've been staring at the wall for like three minutes."

It occurred to me that he was completely correct. I shook my head, sadly smiling. "I'm just thinking."

He instantly groaned at that, probably catching on that I was thinking of Suga. "God, you're such a problem."

"Oh, thank you so much." I fakely grinned, "I'm honored to be insulted by you for the millionth time in the past five years."

Before he could really fight back or respond, I stood up and grabbed my phone, heading to the other apartment.

As I entered the living room of the Namjin/V-hope apartment, I remembered that V had been acting weird while playing the video game. He was basically holding Hobi, comforting him and all of that. V had even pulled J-Hope closer to him while they played.

There was no way in hell V didn't like Hoseok Oppa back.

I also wondered, was that the only couple in the group? We're any others gay? We're there possibly any other members with girlfriends even? Was Suga in a relationship before the accident?

As questions attacked my brain, I struggled toward the kitchen to scavenge a snack. Still, my leg wasn't any better. I was only getting better at dealing with the pain. And walking, I was better at walking. But my thigh hadn't healed. And really, I wasn't taking my medicine as prescripted.

I reached the kitchen and advanced further, only to stop when I looked up and saw V and J-Hope kissing, more like making out. Out of instinct, I made a whistling sound, but I didn't actually whistle because I could never fucking whistle.